Living Proof’s Restore Mask Treatment

Living Proof’s Restore Mask Treatment Reviews

1 review
Ranked #503 out of 2161 in Hair Care

February 17, 2016

A great hair mask makes you want to leave it in your hair and have it seep into your tresses for hours on end. On a friend’s recommendation, I tried Living Proof’s Restore Mask Treatment, just the thing to get me back on track, and a product I’ve been sure to use time and time again.

What sets it apart:

It’s goal is to rebuild the protective layer of your hair, reducing the dryness that comes as a result of every day styling.
This mask is beneficial for girls like me who have curly or chemically treated hair.
The mixture includes Polyfluoroester, a moisture-controlling molecule that does wonders by leaving your hair hydrated and lighter than it was before the treatment.
Why is it my favourite:

Unlike many treatments, the effects of this mask lasts past when I actually use the treatment. Frizz, dryness and split ends practically have ceased to exist ever since I have included this little wonder into my beauty routine. Plus, it’s formulated without parabens, sulfates or GMOs, so my hair doesn't get hit with any harsh chemicals.

Price: 8oz for $42