L'Occitane Amande Shower Oil Reviews

Ranked #31 out of 608 in Body Wash

March 13, 2017

L'occitane can be quite pricey but a little goes a long way. You only need a few drops of this almond shower oil and it foams up nicely. It has a really nice scent and lathers really well. After using this almond oil my skin feels so smooth. I usually use this during the winter time to help with my skin's dryness. Totally recommend this.

March 01, 2017

This is one of my favourite shower products. It smells great, leaves my skin clean and doesn't dry it out. I use it with the entire Almond skin care line. Milk Veil, Almond oil, Almond soap, Almond hand cream. The smell is light and nice, but not over powering. I'm a repeat customer!

February 27, 2017

I have really dry and eczema prone skin. This product works wonders at hydrating my skin and not drying it out even more! It smells wonderful and "suds" nicely. I also really love to use this product when I shave my legs instead of shaving cream.

October 22, 2016

This shower oil is simply the best! At first I was nervous to try an oil in the shower but when you add water, it begins to foam up! You only need a little bit and it goes a long way. THe scent is amazing and feels so soft after! Great for shaving legs as well as I get no in grown hairs now!

September 08, 2016

This brand screams decadence. I have a few things from this line and picked up this showeroill at duty free on the way back from Boston. The fragrance is a true almond that lingers in the bathroom for hours. It's so moisturizing and creamy I love it all year round. Their products are pricey but a lovely indulgence.

September 08, 2016

I love the L'Occitane Cleansing and Softening Shower Oil with Almond Oil. Although it doesn't foam up like shower gels it smells great, cleans well and most importantly (to me) leaves my skin really soft. The smell lingers for hours after the shower, it's not overpowering just a nice hint of nutty sweetness. I usually have to use body lotion after my shower because I have dry itchy skin. When I use this shower oil I can skip the lotion and my skin is still soft and not dry. I recommend this product, my new love :)

September 02, 2016

Love this shower gel, it's a staple for me. I buy the jumbo bottles that you can buy refills for. I use it every time when I shower for hydrating. It's a liquid texture that turns more milky when you mix it in your hands. Smells good and is so hydrating on your skin.

August 02, 2016

I use this as my shaving cream and when I want to add a little bit of moisture during my bath. It is great during the winter months when my skin can be overly dry. It leaves my skin soft and supple. You also only need to use a small amount and it lathers quite well. This also has a light scent which I think can be used as a unisex product. I purchased a refill to go with the container during a sale so I got it at a great price. I'm always looking for deals and I am definitely stocked on this product for a while. Highly recommended!

July 27, 2016

I have dry skin during and this product is AMAZING! It feel great on my skin and I really like the smell of the almond! By far the best shower oil I ever try!

July 07, 2016

This is my go to winter body wash. Locks in moisture in the dry months without leaving my skin greasy. It takes a bit to get used to as it doesn't foam like soap but it definitely does the job.