L'Occitane Amande Shower Oil Reviews

Ranked #31 out of 592 in Body Wash

October 22, 2016

This shower oil is simply the best! At first I was nervous to try an oil in the shower but when you add water, it begins to foam up! You only need a little bit and it goes a long way. THe scent is amazing and feels so soft after! Great for shaving legs as well as I get no in grown hairs now!

September 08, 2016

This brand screams decadence. I have a few things from this line and picked up this showeroill at duty free on the way back from Boston. The fragrance is a true almond that lingers in the bathroom for hours. It's so moisturizing and creamy I love it all year round. Their products are pricey but a lovely indulgence.

September 08, 2016

I love the L'Occitane Cleansing and Softening Shower Oil with Almond Oil. Although it doesn't foam up like shower gels it smells great, cleans well and most importantly (to me) leaves my skin really soft. The smell lingers for hours after the shower, it's not overpowering just a nice hint of nutty sweetness. I usually have to use body lotion after my shower because I have dry itchy skin. When I use this shower oil I can skip the lotion and my skin is still soft and not dry. I recommend this product, my new love :)

September 02, 2016

Love this shower gel, it's a staple for me. I buy the jumbo bottles that you can buy refills for. I use it every time when I shower for hydrating. It's a liquid texture that turns more milky when you mix it in your hands. Smells good and is so hydrating on your skin.

August 02, 2016

I use this as my shaving cream and when I want to add a little bit of moisture during my bath. It is great during the winter months when my skin can be overly dry. It leaves my skin soft and supple. You also only need to use a small amount and it lathers quite well. This also has a light scent which I think can be used as a unisex product. I purchased a refill to go with the container during a sale so I got it at a great price. I'm always looking for deals and I am definitely stocked on this product for a while. Highly recommended!

July 27, 2016

I have dry skin during and this product is AMAZING! It feel great on my skin and I really like the smell of the almond! By far the best shower oil I ever try!

July 07, 2016

This is my go to winter body wash. Locks in moisture in the dry months without leaving my skin greasy. It takes a bit to get used to as it doesn't foam like soap but it definitely does the job.

June 12, 2016

I am obsessed with all things oil. I bought this in their store because when I smelled it I could not put it back on the shelf. I use this oil with my body konjac sponge when I want a quick shower and do have the time for moisturizer afterward. The smell is heavenly and my skin thanks me after every use.

June 06, 2016

I have very dry skin and this product is so amazing. I first tried it in a sample size and fell in love. It is an oil that when mixed with water becomes a silky foam that cleanses your skin without drying it. It has a delicious almond scent that is not fake whatsoever. The ingredients are natural and feel that way on your skin. I really just use a small amount of lotion after my shower as my skin does not feel dry.
    After trying this product since Christmas, I have purchased a large 500 ml bottle and a refill! I think this says how much I am loving this product. Highly recommend.

June 05, 2016

I absolutely love L'Occitane Almond shower oil! You don't need a lot and is available in different sized bottles. This smells amazing and the light scent stays on after showering.

phow added a new review for
    Yookidoo Discovery Playhouse