L'Occitane Foot Cream
Good

L'Occitane Foot Cream Reviews

Ranked #324 out of 1481 in Body Lotions & Creams

November 13, 2016

I use this all summmer long because I get that gross dried up cracking heel syndrome from living on flip flops and sandals. It is super moisturizing and has a really nice smell. I prefer to wear at night because when I wear it during the day it attracts dirt to stick to my feet. It is great as a remedy and a preventative aid.

November 13, 2016

One of my favorite lotions for my feet! I have really dry feet and I love using this at night just before I go to bed. Sometimes for an extra deep treatment I put this on a bit thicker and wear a pair of aloe socks to bed overnight and I wake up with baby soft feet! Love the scent too.

October 15, 2016

LOVE this foot cream! I use it nightly as I am in my feet all day at work. It's relaxing with the smell of lavender and also has arnica in it for inflammation. Perfect for all year around to keep your feet hydrated! Two thumbs up!

March 11, 2016

I purchased the L'Occitane advent calendar for Christmas (2015) and there was a sample of their foot cream inside. I used it, of course, but assumed it was like most creams -- more just a moisturizer than a treatment. My skin is very dry and I am prone to heel cracks. Thus far, I've never found anything to be overly helpful in preventing or treating them. To my absolute surprise, not only did the L'Occitane foot cream moisturize my feet amazingly well, it totally healed my heel cracks and FAST! I was honestly astonished! I ended up purchasing the full-size tube and use it immediately after I get out of the shower (I use a foot file in the shower and apply the cream after). The scent if fairly herbally (lavender mostly) but it dissipates quickly and doesn't really linger very long. I usually put socks on right after application so I don't leave feet-prints on the floor (you know what I mean!). But this is my new Holy Grail of foot care!!!

April 29, 2015

This foot cream is really moisturizing and smells great. It has Shea Butter and Lavender. Worth trying!