L'Occitane Hand Creams
Good

L'Occitane Hand Creams Reviews

Ranked #50 out of 299 in Hand Lotions & Creams

October 06, 2016

This is one of the best hand creams that I have ever used. It does not leave your hands greasy which is great if you have to work with your hands after application. My hands get so sore they crack and bleed in the winter, this creme really helps heal your hands. I love the tube it comes in as it fits right into your purse.

February 12, 2016

I have very dry skin and it gets much worse in the winter months. I generally have to apply cream every time I wash my hands to the point that they hurt. I work in an office and typing with greasy hands isn't pleasant. I have tried a number of different hand creams from regular drug store products to fancy high end ones and while there are lots of great options this is my favourite. They come in a variety of floral or nut smells and are more water based so they soak into the skin right away and don't leave a greasy film. The sent is pretty strong though so not always good to use in offices with no perfume policy's.

February 01, 2016

I had recieved this in a sample pack as a gift for christmas. Its very nice thick but not to thick not greasy at all

January 20, 2016

Although a bit on the pricey side, this cream is totally worth is! It adds instant moisture without being too oily or thick. Hands stay moisturized for quite some time which is especially appreciated in the winter!

January 08, 2016

Awesome hand creams, moisturizing without it being greasy.