L'Occitane Shea Butter Light Comforting Cream

L'Occitane Shea Butter Light Comforting Cream Reviews

Ranked #437 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

July 26, 2016

I got a travel size pot of this as part of a package that I bought. It's a great product!

True to it's name, it goes on light, smells good, moisturizes & I am in love with it.

I should also add that I was unaware of this store before my BFF took me there. I was shocked at the prices. She can afford to spend way more money than I can so it wasn't surprising that she shopped there. However, I've since found out that you can get some really good deals there! they always have a clearance section & they also always have something on sale at the counter as well as discounted or free items with purchase.

Having said that I am off to review several other L'Occitane Products that I have since tried & loved.

So bottom line, it's overpriced for me at regular price, but if you can grab it on a sale, jump at it!

1.5/5

April 29, 2015

This doesn't add nearly enough moisture to my skin.

April 23, 2015

I received a sample size of this and I love it. It's light and glides across your skin. A little goes a long way. I like to use it under my makeup or as a light moisturizer when I feel my skin doesn't need too much hydration.

April 23, 2015

This rustic girl collided with an elegant cream. It didn't feel heavy or like I needed to wipe anything off. My skin felt refreshed and hydrated which says alot! I used it mid morning, when my day really gets going, and it held up through my cheermom duties. I'm glad I was introduced to this product. I received and tested the Shea Butter Light Comforting Cream for free, but all opinions are my own.