Good

Lollacup Reviews

Ranked #89 out of 126 in Baby Food

My Baby's Rating

May 12, 2015

I heard amazing things about the Lollacup so when our second daughter was born we decided that we would use this as our starter sippy cup and we were disappointed. For the price I expected the cup to leak much less than it did, I had been warned that it was not leak proof but I didn't expect it to basically empty its contents all over my kitchen floor when tossed from the highchair. It was also frustrating that when it was dropped from the highchair (which was often when my 6 month old was just starting to sit in the highchair and learn to drink from the cup) that the top and handles would pop off. The weighted straw was a nice feature but confusing for kids if they are going to be switching to other types of cups. We have put our Lollacup away in the cupboard and won't be using it again anytime soon.

My Baby's Rating

April 20, 2015

This is the only dippy cup I will use from now on. My son struggled with traditional soppy cups early on and I turned to this one with a weighted straw and he's never looked back. Well built (we've been using for over a year day in and day out) and attractive. Also, made in the USA. I love it.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

j.beauty added a new review for
Manic Panic Hair Dye