LORAC Blush in Rose Reviews

Ranked #410 out of 534 in Blush

October 16, 2015

This is a nice blush, the color is nice. It's a very flat matte blush. I'm more into shimmer than matte so, I either need to add shimmer to it or find another, but if you like flat matte this is a nice blush.

September 10, 2014

Amazing product! Worked well, had great pigmentation and coverage.

Unfortunately, this product was really expensive, as is much of the stuff from Lorac. I liked it, but I don't know if I could buy their stuff on a regular basis.

This was good on brown-ish skin.

February 18, 2014

This blush is a lovely color on my pale skin. It's a sheer color but doesn't wash me out any further. It provides a beautiful healthy glow to my cheeks and makes me feel confident.

October 17, 2011

:Pricey at $26:

what a peach

The reviews rated this blush high. So do I.

It's satiny, subtle and void of any synthetics. Super.

Of the six colours I opted for peach. I always seem drawn to it - must have started when I first met Georgia.

Oh peaches.

Love it

January 09, 2007

This blush is fantastic in that it always looks very natural, like I have a touch of color but am not wearing makeup. As much as I love shimmer, I find that it can sometimes be a bit much and like something more understated. LORAC products are amazing. I find that it wears through the day without reapplication and never looks streaky.

If you have fair skin and are looking for a blush that looks natural and gives you that glow you've been looking for, then this is definitely it.