LORAC Blush in Rose Reviews

Ranked #377 out of 501 in Blush

October 16, 2015

This is a nice blush, the color is nice. It's a very flat matte blush. I'm more into shimmer than matte so, I either need to add shimmer to it or find another, but if you like flat matte this is a nice blush.

September 10, 2014

Amazing product! Worked well, had great pigmentation and coverage.

Unfortunately, this product was really expensive, as is much of the stuff from Lorac. I liked it, but I don't know if I could buy their stuff on a regular basis.

This was good on brown-ish skin.

February 18, 2014

This blush is a lovely color on my pale skin. It's a sheer color but doesn't wash me out any further. It provides a beautiful healthy glow to my cheeks and makes me feel confident.

October 17, 2011

:Pricey at $26:

what a peach

The reviews rated this blush high. So do I.

It's satiny, subtle and void of any synthetics. Super.

Of the six colours I opted for peach. I always seem drawn to it - must have started when I first met Georgia.

Oh peaches.

Love it

January 09, 2007

This blush is fantastic in that it always looks very natural, like I have a touch of color but am not wearing makeup. As much as I love shimmer, I find that it can sometimes be a bit much and like something more understated. LORAC products are amazing. I find that it wears through the day without reapplication and never looks streaky.

If you have fair skin and are looking for a blush that looks natural and gives you that glow you've been looking for, then this is definitely it.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

j.beauty added a new review for
Manic Panic Hair Dye