• L'Oréal Revitalift Bright Reveal Day Lotion
Good

L'Oréal Revitalift Bright Reveal Day Lotion Reviews

Ranked #80 out of 1162 in Facial Lotions & Creams

January 05, 2017

I just love this lotion. After only using a few days my skin looked so bright and radiant, glowing almost. I really noticed in pictures.
    Great product for an awesome price.

October 05, 2016

This lotion comes in a basic one-ounce container with a lid that you’ll lose within a week. ;) But it serves its purpose, dispending the exact right amount of lotion. With each pump, you get enough product to cover your face and neck so a little goes a long way.

This lotion surprised me. I am usually very picky when it comes to moisturizers. They need to be light, but not too light. They need to feel moisturizing, but at the same time be completely absorbent without leaving any trace of film or tackiness. And ideally, they need to provide UV protection.

This moisturizer accomplishes all three.

L'Oréal Revitalift Bright Reveal day lotion feels fresh and smells fresh, with a slight orange/citrus-y smell. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and super moisturized, which is surprising since most SPF lotions seem to have that same zinc-y heavy texture that doesn't quite blend. Not this one. It feels light, absorbs well, and leaves my face feeling clean and moisturized. I will definitely be buying this product again once I run out.

I received this product for free from L'Oreal Paris in exchange for my honest review.

Shoppingsorceress added a new review for
    Dollarama Candles