L'Oreal Advanced RevitaLift Day Cream SPF 15

L'Oreal Advanced RevitaLift Day Cream SPF 15 Reviews

Ranked #881 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

This unique daily moisturizer, with SPF 15 sunscreen protection, delivers anti-wrinkle and firming effects for radiant, younger-looking skin.

September 10, 2016

It has a strong perfume smell, in case you don't like strong perfume smells. I do love how smooth my face feels after using this product. My skin looks and feels great. I noticed a difference in the appearance of my fine lines and wrinkles.

July 13, 2016

I found the Revitalift Day Cream to be so-so. I love that it has SPF 15 but I found it did not keep my skin moisturized the entire day. I found it left my skin shiny even with a primer on top.

March 22, 2016

c'est vraiment génial d'utiliser cette crème mon visage est apaisé je la recommande a toutes les femmes qui ont une peau mixte meme sensible moi je suis très satisfaite

December 26, 2015

Took away my dry patches in a week! It's so much easier to apply make up and the built in SPS means I don't have to apply sunscreen, so it's much less oily.

June 30, 2015

My day cream every day ,really protect my skin from the sun so much can't go without it ,love it & highly recommended

August 28, 2014

Once you hit 30 you start to do anything to protect your skin, this product did sorta gave me that peace of mind during the day. Again a bit more greasy and maybe this product does not absorb well with my skin type. I still have not notice anything worth mentioning, perhap this product is preserving my skin so I can't complain. Just not much to mention beside its a lotion I spent more on than usual.

August 04, 2014

This is the day cream I use, affordable and makes my face feel soft and less dry, plus it has an spf! Great!

February 18, 2014

It is really good and it works

April 24, 2013

I always go for L'oreal. I love the cream, Great quality, never give me any break out, and moisturize my skin. Does not goes greasy. Recommend it for everyone.

March 23, 2011

I can't imagine being without this cream. It has taken 10 years off of my age. Everyone really needs to try L'Oreal Advanced RevitaLift Day Cream.