L'Oreal Advanced RevitaLift Day Cream Reviews

Ranked #1023 out of 1413 in Body Lotions & Creams

This unique daily moisturizer delivers anti-wrinkle and firming effect, created specially to care for your face and neck.

November 29, 2016

It's an ok product if you're on a budget or maybe not have problems with your skin but personally other products have given me better results.

I used this for an entire month to test it out as my previous cream
Got discontinued and like i said it's ok and easy on the wallet.

November 07, 2016

This is another great product by L'Oréal that I love. It feels so nice rubbing into your face and is not too greasy because it is a day cream. It goes on great under my makeup and is so great for making my skin evenly toned, minimizes pores and I have noticed that I have been getting a really good complexion since using. It's about 40.00 at walmart and you do not need to use a lot on your face. A little goes a long way with this stuff.

October 14, 2016

Advanced RevitaLift Day Cream was a great consistency - not too thick or oily. It made me feel that my efforts to prevent wrinkles were off to a great start. The cream went on smoothly, and worked well alone or under make-up. It is starting to make a difference in the texture of my skin!

January 07, 2016

Excellent day time cream.....not greasy and long lasting ......I apply it on my face after I rinse my face with warm water in the morning..and pat it dry...I found that it absorbs quite nicely, and leaves a silky feeling on the skin...Great in the Winter months when I need a little more moisture in my skin..LOVE THIS CREAM ! Also at times I have sensitive skin and have never had a problem with this cream on my face and neck.......

June 09, 2015

J'adore cette creme de jour et elle est abordable

May 28, 2015

Awesome cream. A bit pricy but worth it. Goes on kind of oily bit dries quickly and leaves skin nice and soft

April 22, 2015

Very well priced facial cream which fights signs of aging effectively!

January 07, 2015

J'aime essayer des produits nouveaux Merci

June 12, 2014

I have nothing to say against the effectiveness of the product but I can't stand the smell! It smell like an old ladies perfume!

May 28, 2014

Just like any other cream. It does moisturize, but for the price it doesn't do more than any other product at a cheaper price would.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products