LOreal Arginine Resist shampoo Reviews

Ranked #189 out of 995 in Shampoo

February 20, 2017

I need some strengthening of my hair as it's a bit over processed and I use a lot of heat tools to style it. I really LOVE the smell of this and after about 4 uses I did notice my hair felt a bit thicker and had a bit more volume. The shampoo I felt was good price for the quality!

February 04, 2017

The first time I used this Shampoo I thought, wow I've found something amazing - it made my highlighted blonde hair shiny and beautiful However I've developed an itchy scalp
    Dissapointant... because it improved the look of my hair

January 18, 2017

i found the shampoo a bit harsh on my color treated hair. the color was stripped off in a month (the usual process i guess), but cleans well smells well and is at a decent price.

September 17, 2016

I love this shampoo but I found if I bought it more and more sometimes I seemed as though it wouldn't come out of my hair all the way and by the next day my hair would feel greasy. I'm very thorough with my hair care routine and I know that it isn't how I'm washing my hair... if I switch to another brand for a few weeks and go back to it it seems to be fine, i love the product other than that reason I would use it all the time

September 08, 2016

I have been using the shampoo, conditioner and mask treatment for a while. It is very affordable, great smell and works well on my greasy hair. I feel my hair stronger.

scoof added a new review for
    Pine-sol lavender clean 4x

scoof added a new review for
    Candy Crush Saga

bhorv23 added a new review for
    Avon Bubble Bath

Melcb777 added a new review for
    Mac eye shadow satin taupe

bhorv23 added a new review for