L'Oreal Arginine x3 shampoo/conditioner/spray treatment

L'Oreal Arginine x3 shampoo/conditioner/spray treatment Reviews

Ranked #1373 out of 2161 in Hair Care

February 09, 2016

I tried out the product just yesterday, and I loved it right from the first Use. I usually have problems with shampoo making my hair oily and flat, but the instantly made my har soft, shiny and clean, and it's light weight. When I blowdry and straightened my hair, it didn't frizz which was a nice change, and I will definitely continue using this product in the future

December 09, 2015

This product make my hair verry soft and fluffy.. it smells good and it is not sticky on greasy.

May 05, 2015

I had very dry and frizzy hear from over processing and colouring..I used this produce every day and sure enough my hair not only looked better but felt better. It seemed to keep the fly aways, away, and gave me a thicker looking head of hair. It didn't make Mt scalp itch like many other shampoos and conditioners that promise to strengthen your hair do. It ells and works amazing!

October 17, 2012

I received this from the instant win giveaway L'oreal was having on their facebook. I was very happy when this line came out because I have very thin hair and have a lot of fall outs. They claim that 64% less of fall outs with the first application and sadly it wasn't true for me. I used the 3 products for 3 weeks now and saw no different if not more fall outs. The scent is very pleasant. I really wanted to like this product.

August 13, 2012

The new line through Loreal was sent to me as a review product and I love the results. I am 22 and am the mother of a 2 year old boy. Before I got pregnant I loved my hair, during and after my pregnancy I noticed my hair was more brittle than it used to be. I used this product (shampoo,conditioner and spray) for 2 weeks, within the first 4 days I noticed my hair becoming stronger. I have now used one complete bottle of each of these products and I will continue to purchase it. My hair had over 50% less breakage, it smells amazing and the shampoo and conditioner are very light and dont leave a residue on my hair.

HappyGlowLucky added a new review for
Alokozay Tea

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!