L'Oreal Brow Stylist Plumper

L'Oreal Brow Stylist Plumper Reviews

Ranked #38 out of 229 in Eyebrow Care

September 24, 2016

This is a great brow plumper. Sometimes I use it on its own just to darken up my brows without going in with a pencil or powder. Stays put all day and doesn't flake off. It also doesn't make my eyebrows feel crunchy. It's easy to remove with a makeup cleansing cloth as well.

August 06, 2016

This beats out all of the high-end brow gels out there. It's light weight and doesn't make my brows look plastic or feel crunchy. I use this product on top of brow gels, powders, and pencils and it looks amazing but I also use it on its own for a natural look and I love it. It makes my brows last all day and I would highly recommend it

May 09, 2016

This is such an amazing and inexpensive brow gel. It is tinted to it adds a bit of colour while it tames your brows and keeps them in place all day. It feels nice on the brows and applies easily with a small applicator. I've had the same tube for several months now and it is still going strong so this is an amazing value. I don't think I would even bother with a more high-end brand after trying this and loving it!

March 17, 2016

Love this product. It helps my brows stay in place all day and adds just the right amount of color to them without making them look to bold. It stays all day/

February 17, 2016

This is the most perfect brow product - drug store or high end. It really tints, fills, and holds my brows and it takes only a few seconds to apply. I have bigger brows so i find this to be the perfect one and done!

January 04, 2016

I really like this product. It's quite comparable to higher end brow products. It does a good job of holding my brows in place all day and adding a touch of color. It's a nice touch after I've used my brow pencil.

October 21, 2015

I use this as my one and only step in doing my brows (as I have very thick and dark hair so I don't feel as though I need to do much to them). It applies extremely easily (though make sure to pluck stray hairs as it can make them stand out). The fibers and colour make brows appear thicker and very slightly darker. It stays all day and holds my brow hair in place, even throughout activity. Will definitely repurchase!!

March 31, 2015

Wow! A drugstore eyebrow gel who keeps my hair in place all day? Yes this is it. Perfect for a 'no makeup' makeup look.

March 31, 2015

This stuff is pretty much the exact same thing as the benefit gimme brow, I love it!

February 05, 2015

Got a minute? Then get the perfect brow!

Finally a brow product that I can use that compliments my features!

"Fiber-infused brow gel mascara allows you to fill in and set for tinted, thicker brows that last all day".
"Apply in short upward strokes following your brow shape and comb through to blend and pump brows".

First of all, the wand is small, about 1/2". This allows you to have a lot more control when styling. (Similar to Benefit's Gimme Brow, just a tiny bit larger). Application using the directions provided (above) makes it effortlessly to shape and polish the look of your brows. The tiny fibers really hold on and they disburse very evenly giving you a nice natural look. It gives the perfect amount of coverage and fills in my needed areas beautifully.

This is my new staple in my daily routine!

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag