L'oreal Feria smoky pastels
Amazing

L'oreal Feria smoky pastels Reviews

Ranked #94 out of 258 in Hair Colour

June 24, 2016

Although you will hear a lot of complaints on this product. The steps you need to do is if you want your hair to be the color on the box or near the color. You have to have blonde hair and I mean platinum hair and two if you newly bleach your hair it won't work, you have to wait two weeks to apply, and three for it to last longer if you wash your hair with sulfate shampoos and wash your hair in cold water, do not use high heat or no heat at all and it should be fine. To remove your hair color, just use color oops it will work I used it and it came out right away. It's an awesome brand and loved the blue and lavender colors.

March 10, 2016

My daughter has been dying to try L'oreal Ferias "smoky pastel" line in Smoky Blue. After reading several reviews online,I was hesitant as most said the it is impossible to get the color shown on the box. But, we went for it anyways, as she really had her heart set on a new look for March break. 1st, we bought the L'oreal bleaching kit (as recommended on the box of Smoky pastels hair dye) although her hair was already a dirty blonde. We applied the kit and her hair turned a bright gold blonde. Again, I was hesitant, thinking there's NO way we'd get a light blue with almost yellow hair. We gave it a shot, left it in for 20 mins as suggested and we were completely blown away by how accurate the color was compared to the box. SUCCESS!! She LOVED it!! ....unfortunately, it washed out within 2 days :(. So, we're buying another box and are going to leave it in a bit longer this time.

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Christmas

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Any Shoe-aholics out there??

trends