L’oreal Lash Out Butterfly Mascara Reviews

Ranked #317 out of 776 in Mascara

November 01, 2016

Le mascara procure beaucoup de longueur de de définition aux cils et au regard. Belle couleur noir pigmenter sur les yeux. Facile à appliquer. La brosse sépare bien les cils

November 01, 2016

This is by far one of the best mascaras I have purchased and is my go to every morning before I start my! It takes my lashes from thin to long, full and dark movie star quality with just one quick coat of primer and two or three coats of mascara. Never flaky, never clumps and last all day!

September 21, 2016

I have tried many mascaras in my life. This particular one is my go to, absolute favorite. First, it doesn't leave a lot of black under my eyes as I'm wearing it throughout the day. Believe it or not, some do that and it looks terrible. Second, it really does make my eyelashes pop out more than any mascara I've tried and I've received many samples of different brands, even high end ones. Lastly, at the end of the day it comes off easily when I wash my face. I get many compliments when I use this mascara. I always tell people exactly which one I use.

May 09, 2016

I love the waterproof version of this mascara! Most mascara's are too wet and make my curled lashes fall back flat, but this stuff keeps them right where you want them! I do have makeup remover however I haven't used it with this product. It easily comes off with my facial wash and cloth without alot of pulling or tugging. Another plus, this mascara lasts all day and I haven't had any problems with flaking.

The brush design can take a little getting used to but I actually prefer the comb as it keeps the mascara from clumping and reaching root to tip. The price of this mascara is usually very good, especially when on sale. I've never paid more that $10 a tube. :)

April 25, 2015

This is really just another average mascara. I didn't notice any difference what so ever. Goes on very wet and takes a bit to try. I don't have time in the morning to wait for it to dry.

April 25, 2015

This formula is way too runny, it smudges and doesn't do anything for lashes. I will let it dry out for a few weeks then update.

April 25, 2015

I actually really like L’oreal’s Lash Out Butterfly mascara. Application is clean and clump- free and the brush allows you to create certain levels of lash drama. I find that I don’t have enough control with super big brushes and often opt for itsy bitsy ones. This brush size, however, falls somewhere in the middle but I can still maneuver it properly around my relatively tiny eyes.
I don’t find that it crumbles at all or at least not until the very end of the day. PROS:

Good size medium brush
no clumps
buildable for low to intense drama
cheap

CONS:

weird smell; to me it smells like flowers and chemicals all at once