L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche Star Secrets Lipstick Reviews

Ranked #873 out of 1015 in Lipstick

Introducing Colour RIche Star Secrets, a collection of irresistible, musthave shades, created by 7 women for women all over the world. L'Oreal Paris has collaborated with it's Beauty Ambassadors from around the world - actresses, singers, models - all with one thing in common: a lipstick they never leave without.Colour Riche Star Secrets gives you extreme comfort and radiant colour that stays put all day long, without feathering or fading.

March 01, 2016

I love Loreal as a brand and they are one of the best companies that can make lipsticks well. I have mine in more of a brown color. The pigment or colour pay off is amazing and it stains a bit so it may seem you still have something on the lips.

June 04, 2015

I wanted to give this a try so brought Robust raisin shade 706. nice shade, but not much pigmented , goes off after sometime so need to reapply again, they are price little higher

April 04, 2015

I hate the smell but I love how these look on the lips! Gorgeous shades!!!

February 14, 2010

All my lipsticks are now L'Oreal color riche. It's not one of those long lasting lipsticks but I find that it stays put pretty well & I only have to reapply a few times a day.

December 06, 2009

I bought this lipstick in the color "Gilded Pink." I think it's a nice color for any skin tone. I have dark skin and it worked out well especially for a pink color. It's like a neutral pink. It feels lightweight. I like it.

May 11, 2009

L'Oreal Color Riche Lipstick in color 863, Organza, is a wonderful neutral for me. It's also good news for practically everyone looking for a neutral or flesh toned lipstick, because it comes in a wide range of colors. I've had a hard time finding a neutral tone that flattered my skin tone. I also like the feel of the lipstick, as well as its scent.

The lipstick goes on smoothly, with complete converage with one application. It's not a long lasting lipstick, but I think that's a bonus. Many long lasting lipsticks feel dry and makes lips look dry.

I like wearing a neutral toned lipstick to work. I've also found I look younger if I avoid darker lipsticks.

This lipstick is well worth the price. I recommend that anyone who is looking for a neutral lipstick find the color in this product line that is made for their specific skin tone.

November 12, 2007

i just bought it because i dont really like using lipgloss in the winter,
and to be honest, because the case of the lipstick matched my make-up bag.
i bought the #755- spiced cider. it's sort of a darkish burgundy colour, no shimmer.
i wear it over chapstick as well, and it goes on really smoothly.
if i dont feel like dressing up to go out, this lipstick really gives everything a pop no matter what make-up or clothes i wear.
casual but classy.
it's inexpensive,
and definately worth a try

March 08, 2007

A product of my supermarket splurge, this lipstick is not the downer that I oh-so-often feel on spur-of-the-moment makeup buys. I started with the test-run smear-on. I touched it, went "hm" touched it again, and realized that it was there for good, went on smooth, and felt like chapstick - not like I had just autobaked my lips.
My favorite part - and the reason I bought it - is the color. I have it in #165 Tickled Pink. It is THE perfect spring color. When smeared on, it is very bright (jammed with color, almost looked fluorescent), which you'll see on the in-store sample chip. I mixed it with a little wax-based chapstick and a concealer stick to give it a really nude/pink. It gives you a "wow" without knowing exactly what it is. It did look just fine just dabbed on without the concealer, but I like my lips light. It does have sparkles in, which usually is the reason I chuck lipstick, but it doesn't really show on your lips, and definately does not stand out. If you're looking for a new spring lipstick, this is a good quick buy.