L'Oreal Paris Hydra Total 5 Ultra-Even Lotion
Good

L'Oreal Paris Hydra Total 5 Ultra-Even Lotion Reviews

Ranked #96 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

July 12, 2016

I tried this product for the first time because it was on sale and it had SPF. Wasn't disappointed, it's not greasy, and well priced versus other similar products.

April 20, 2016

I have sensitive, reddish skin and this moisturizer evens out my skin tone, leaves my face and neck feeling smooth and soft with the most important added awesomeness of SPF 30. This is now my go-to favorite moisturizer.

February 18, 2016

I am loving this lotion. It is very hydrating, and very luxurious. It help to even the appearance of the skin and leaves a very radiant looking finish. It includes SPF20 to protect your skin from sun damage which can make dark spots more prominent. I received this product for testing purposes and it has exceeded my expectations.

February 07, 2016

I received L'Oreal Paris Hydra Total 5 Ultra-Even Lotion for free in exchange for my honest review.

I liked using this lotion as part of my daily routine. I found it to be thicker than most moisturizers, but a little bit did go a long way. It left my face feeling very soft and not greasy which is great! It also has SPF 20 protection which is an added bonus. Some lotions actually irritate my skin just after applying and this one did not at all. I would definitely use this product again.

#5Works #BeyondHydration

happy6400 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

debrar67 added a new review for
Dove White Beauty Bar

BigAl added a new review for
Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

BigAl earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Christmas