L'Oreal Paris Infalliable Pro-Matte Foundation Reviews

Ranked #19 out of 653 in Foundation

March 26, 2017

I tried this as a cheaper option to Estée Lauder Double Wear and found I really liked it. I have very oily skin and this stays on just as long as ELDW and covers brilliantly. I now use this regularly.

March 15, 2017

I bought this foundation a year ago because i like the brand l`orela paris and i heard some positive comments about this foundation. but after using it i was deceived, first i did not like the color at all and it did not fit my face.

March 09, 2017

This foundation is DA BOMB DIGGITY!!!! It is one of the absolute best foundations I have ever purchased in a drugstore. The Total Coverage foundation by L'Oréal is equally just as great. I have combination skin, and prefer the Total Coverage in the winter (doesn't accentuate my dry patches). For the summer, the Pro-Matte is excellent. It isn't too matte, but matte enough that it keeps me from looking like disco ball.

HIGHLY recomment! Worth every penny!

March 03, 2017

I thought i would love this foundation but unfortunately i don't! it sticks to my dry patches and accentuates my texture! shade match was excellent but i do not recommend this to people with dry skin

February 28, 2017

Applied amazingly well, blended to perfection. Gave me that matte look that I crave but still lets my skin shine. It is NOT full coverage nor completely matte- which is what I wanted- it makes for pretty natural skin. Don't expect to look "Instagram" ready, more like a Sunday funday with the girls. I loved it for those reasons... it just might find a permanent home in my foundation drawer

February 28, 2017

I purchased this a my local drug store - it is a nice matte foundation and I find that it stays matte for most of the day.. I find that while the quality is ok it is not great and can get a little cakey. Not sure if I would purchase again as there are many other matte foundations that I would like to try.

January 31, 2017

Great foundation, this is super high coverage and it lasts through blood, sweat and tears workouts and hot humid summer days. My advice, however is to wear a good primer underneath because this is a dry foundation and it is super matte and if you have any visible pores it will show through. I have used this for years even when it was in a different bottle. I am Getting older and have recently had to swith to a more oily foundation. This is great for those with combination oily skin as it literally dries all the oil out and keeps the shine at bay.

January 31, 2017

Personally I did not like this at all, it pilled and was a mess after an hour on my combination skin, the colour match was perfect, but wow did not like at all. I found it slid on my face, even with a primer, and I returned it within a week. So sad because saw so many reviews on this product and was hoping it worked. I think a customer with dry skin would be a better match.

January 09, 2017

After trying many expensive brands like Nars, I have finally found the best and the most affordable foundation in Loreal pro line. This foundation goes on very smoothly and evenly. Long lasting. My face is combination skin and I just blot it with a paper towel when oily and my face looks as if I've reapplied makeup. This is my go to foundation. It would've be nice of it came in many variations of colour.

January 09, 2017

An amazing foundation for an even better price! After years of spending waaaay too much money on Sephora foundations, I finally discovered the infalliable and have never looked back.

It provides total coverage with a matte finish and lasts all day long.

read more: http://www.theunaverse.ca/loreal-infallible-pro-matte-foundation/