L'Oreal Paris Infalliable Pro-Matte Foundation Reviews

Ranked #19 out of 595 in Foundation

October 25, 2016

This foundation right here controls every inch of oiliness! I forgot I bought this a little while ago and decided to wear it today. I kept me matte all day and received my very first compliment on my complexion while wearing this! I have very oily and acne prone skin and today my skin wasn't at its best! This deserved my review.

September 21, 2016

I love me a full coverage matte foundation, and this is a great drugstore option! The key to a non-cakey application is to have a properly exfoliated, moisturized and primed face. I dot this on and use a damp beauty blender, and voila....beautiful coverage. No real need to apply powder over this either . Stays on all day even in our hot and humid summers.

July 04, 2016

I have been using this foundation for a few months now and I really like it.
It has a matte finish (shocker!) and is medium to full coverage. It is very build-able and feels light on the skin. I have not had any issues with cakeyness (is that not a word?) or dry patches, everything sits well. I can't really comment on how long it lasts as I always (ALWAYS) wear a fixing spray, but it seems to hold up really well. There are several different shades for most skin tones.
The one negative comment I would have is that I seem to be in-between 2 shades. For a while, I was mixing shade 101 and 103 on my hand before applying (with my beauty blender) and that seemed to match me pretty well. Once I started running low, I figured I would try shade 102 and it should be pretty perfect...not quite (Grrrrr). I'm finding it still a little too dark. Luckily, it's summer and I will hopefully get a bit of a tan soon and then the color won't feel so dark!

July 01, 2016

Fantastic coverup for the full coverage, stay all day, mattified look. I find myself reaching for this one more often than my high end foundations.
Very comparable to the Lock It foundation for coverage.

June 26, 2016

L'Oreal is my BASE! If you're into make-up you know what I mean! Once applied I have the canvas and coverage that I need to be FAB! :-) I even purchase off shades to help my contouring effects. Love it!

June 21, 2016

I love this foundation. It's a little bit pricey but boy does it go a long way. It's great! Goes on smoothly and lasts all day long. You don't have to reapply it during the day. Nice matte finish, which I LOVE!!!!!

June 14, 2016

This foundation is the perfect natural matte finish. It's not too dry for my dry skin and doesn't cling to any dry patches. It is pretty full coverage and buildable without getting cakey. I like to use a beauty blender with this as I think it gives the most coverage that way. As for wear time, I wore this to my brothers wedding for a total of 18 hours (from 9 am to about 3 am) and my skin looked flawless the entire time. It lasted perfectly through crying, dancing and sweating. No breaking up or anything. I did set my face with a powder so that may have helped some too. I am super impressed with this foundation especially after I went through many high end brands which didn't perform as well as a drugstore brand.

June 13, 2016

The colour was great, the staying power was there, it just didn't work with my skin. It gave me breakouts. It works for others, but my skin is so sensitive, it drives me crazy. It also seemed to break up and settle into creases that I didn't know I had.

June 05, 2016

The best foundation I've found yet. I bought it at the drugstore for 19$, it was recommended by the cosmetician, and I don't regret buying it!
It really covers well, but not too much, and it stays for a long time too. I wouldn't live without it anymore!

I love this foundation about as much as my Make Up For Ever HD foudnation... and that's saying something because that stuff is amazing..

That said, I think this foundation is different from that one, and if you dislike the HD, you may still like this. The MUFE HD foundation is more dewy and needs to be powdered to last all day for me, but this foundation is matte, it's beautiful with and without powder, and it sets amazingly! I still like to powder if I'm doing a full face of makeup, but I love the option to use this foundation on it's own and know it's going to stay on a simple makeup day where I just want a little skin coverage!

It's also buildable from a light to a med-full coverage. Not quite full, but pretty damn good! It's also pricey for a drugstore foundation, but so much cheaper than a high-end foundation, and I honesty think this foundation is on par with more high-end foundations... it's that good.

It has no annoying scent, either, and because it's in a squeeze tube, its easy to dispense the right amount, and it's hygienic! Love! If you love matte skin, you have to try this!