L'Oreal Paris Infalliable Pro-Matte Foundation Reviews

Ranked #19 out of 622 in Foundation

January 31, 2017

Great foundation, this is super high coverage and it lasts through blood, sweat and tears workouts and hot humid summer days. My advice, however is to wear a good primer underneath because this is a dry foundation and it is super matte and if you have any visible pores it will show through. I have used this for years even when it was in a different bottle. I am Getting older and have recently had to swith to a more oily foundation. This is great for those with combination oily skin as it literally dries all the oil out and keeps the shine at bay.

January 31, 2017

Personally I did not like this at all, it pilled and was a mess after an hour on my combination skin, the colour match was perfect, but wow did not like at all. I found it slid on my face, even with a primer, and I returned it within a week. So sad because saw so many reviews on this product and was hoping it worked. I think a customer with dry skin would be a better match.

January 09, 2017

After trying many expensive brands like Nars, I have finally found the best and the most affordable foundation in Loreal pro line. This foundation goes on very smoothly and evenly. Long lasting. My face is combination skin and I just blot it with a paper towel when oily and my face looks as if I've reapplied makeup. This is my go to foundation. It would've be nice of it came in many variations of colour.

January 09, 2017

An amazing foundation for an even better price! After years of spending waaaay too much money on Sephora foundations, I finally discovered the infalliable and have never looked back.

It provides total coverage with a matte finish and lasts all day long.

read more: http://www.theunaverse.ca/loreal-infallible-pro-matte-foundation/

January 06, 2017

ok so first of all my skin is pretty oily especially in the t-zone! I have large pores on my nose and upper cheeks and some areas have acne scars from my pre- Accutane days. I still get breakouts but not as bad as before. I need a foundation that will cover up any redness or scars but doesn't cause any more breakouts and keeps my shine at bay for at least a couple of hours. This foundation does just that! It is medium coverage but can definitely be built on without looking like you're wearing a whole pallet of make up. I find that it controls shine on my face pretty well. My T-zone will always be oily no matter what make up I use but with this one i get a good 3 to 4 hours before a little bit of shine starts to peek through. That's pretty good considering some makeup I have used made me oily after 45 minutes. And the nice thing is that you can blot away the oil and it doesn't wipe your make up off. I have not had any issues with this oxidizing on my face either like Arbonne foundation for example. It definitely has an airbrushed look when you first put it on and it holds up well throughout the day. I set this make up with a translucent powder but honestly if your skin is not incredibly oily you might not need to. It dries very matte and not at all sticky/ tacky like my Covergirl one.

The negative thing about this foundation is that it is difficult to match your shade since it's such a small line. I am normally a natural ivory shade and in this I went with 103. At times it may be a tiny bit too dark for my skin (because of my oily skin makeup darkens on my face throughout the day) but I definitely like that it is not as pink as the two lightest shades so I'll stick with it. I know most people comment that this is very yellow toned but I find it just looks tan/ peachy once you go from shade 103 up compared to other cooler/yellow tone foundations I've seen. I find that most foundations look orange on my skin and while this one at times can look a little peach it is not too bad. It dries very quickly so you need to try to blend it fast if you are not using a moist beauty blender. I use a dry elf blending brush and it works well. Just blend quickly. It is a bit expensive for a drugstore foundation but I do think if you want something that will keep your face pretty matte without feeling really heavy, look smooth and "airbrushed", and not break the bank too much this is worth trying.

January 05, 2017

Amazing foundation!! It's buildable which I love because if i do need to touch up during the day or night, it goes on very smooth and does not cake up! The demi-matte is the kind I go for as I have a combo skin.

December 30, 2016

This demi-matte foundation is great, not only does it have buildable coverage it which does not look cakey or thick in any way. This foundation has long lasting coverage which does not fade or oxidise much. I really love this foundation and I think it's going to become my new daily foundation.

December 25, 2016

Awesome coverage for a demi-matte foundation. It stays on all day and makes my skin look flawless. I have somewhat sensitive skin and it does not cause me to breakout at all. Another bonus is that they have a shade for very fair skin which can be hard to find!

December 21, 2016

Nice demi matte finish. Stays matte and medium-full coverage all day. Not beige or pink like some drugstore foundations. Feels lightweight, and blends amazing with a damp beauty blender. (;

December 14, 2016

I've been using this foundation for almost a year now, and I love it! Flawless finish on the skin and works well with my sensitive skin. Also can't complain with the amazing coverage!