L'Oreal Paris Sublime Bronze Luminous Bronzer Self Tanning Lotion

L'Oreal Paris Sublime Bronze Luminous Bronzer Self Tanning Lotion Reviews

Ranked #69 out of 130 in Self-Tanner

Luminous Bronzer Self-Tanning LotionInstant ActionBeautiful radiant sun-kissed lookSmoothing action + Golden illuminationAn innovation from the L'Oreal Laboratories, Sublime Bronze Luminous Bronzer with light reflecting micro-pearls instantly illuminates your skin with a natural looking bronze glow. Rich in vitamin E, a powerful anti-oxidant, this quick drying lotion replenishes skin as your sunless tan develops gradually. Transfer and water resistant formula. Deliciously fresh summer scent for pure pleasure.

February 04, 2016

Absolute love this product!! I've been using it for about 7 months now. After months of trying different tanning lotions that didn't look funny or made me look blotchy, this product is by far the best one. It never staines my hands and applying it twice will give you a beautiful tan. Seriously recommend this to everyone

February 18, 2014

I love love love the look of sun kissed skin - but try to avoid tanning outside (and forget about indoor tanning - it's horrific for your skin!) for the protection of my skin to avoid premature aging and decrease my risk of skin cancer.... So, sunless tanners it is.

I personally LOVE the L'oreal self tanner. They are easy to find in your average store, price wise are very reasonable for the amount you get, are easy to use (just make sure you wash your hands after!), are not terrible smelling and give a subtle boost of color :)

October 05, 2013

Ive been using this product for about 2-3 years now. I love the colour, it's really deep and glows. The smell is okay, not to bad. This product has a ton of little glimmery sparkles in it, which I happen to LOVE. I love that as soon as you apply it, you instantly have a dark shade. Then as it develops over the 6 hours it gets even deeper and is a beautiful colour. The only thing you have to watch is that it doesn't streak, i apply during the morning so i can watch it develop during the day and add lemon juice to a rag and just lightly rub the streak thats starting.

August 19, 2011

All-in-all....not a bad product. It gave a nice natural golden brown color without looking orange. But make sure you wash your hands ASAP after applying!! Im still looking for the perfect spray tan you can do at home.

July 07, 2011

This is my "go-to" self tanner. In fact, I used it this weekend right before I attended an outdoor concert! It is a great product at a great price. I can find it anywhere and use it quickly and easily. It goes on like lotion. If you are use to using tanner, you'll have no problems adjusting to this one. I would highly recommend it as my fave sunless tanner!

June 23, 2009

Although I am not a huge fan of self tanners, i must recommend this one. Im more of an "au naturel" type of girl, but this self tanner is great when you are going out and need a nice bronze tan. The gel one is the best, because you can see exactly where your applying it; i would recommend using gloves (i use the ones that come with any at home hair dye kit) and apply it with those, or else you will have an orange brown mess between your fingers. I love this product because it has a shimmer to it and although it does tend to smell on the "chemical" side, the smell goes away within a few hours. Definately a thumbs up!!

March 14, 2009

This is the best instant bronzing self tanner I've tried yet! And, the price is so nice! I'm very willing to spend more if a product works, but found this lil golden treasure to give glowing results! This gel like cream goes on with an instant tan hue and a bit of shimmer and works to self tan within a few hours. So, it gives instant color and continues to work. It looks natural, with a bit of glitz. As with all self tanners, wash your hands well after using and take care to spread evenly and quickly. Happy bronzing!
ps.. A little tip I've found works well for me is to blend a little bit of body lotion with it to glide on
more evenly.