L'Oreal Paris Telescopic Eyeliner

L'Oreal Paris Telescopic Eyeliner Reviews

Ranked #745 out of 776 in Eye Liner

April 05, 2015

This stuff is decent but I just don't like the applicator and how it dries kind shiny. Also smudges really easy throughout the day

January 29, 2010

Wow I love this eyeliner, I always have a hard time with lining my eyes especially with liquid eyeliner, however this eyeliner has a unique hard (yet gentle on the eye) edge point at the end which makes it super easy to learn how to apply liquid eyeliner. The quality is great, it stays on all day/time, it doesn't smudge at all, and if you make a mistake it can easily be removed with a makeup remover wipe. I would highly recommend this product to anyone starting off with liquid eyeliners, or anyone who is on the run and need a liquid eyeliner which can quickly applied without any mistake!

August 22, 2008

I both love and hate this liner. i have it in a charcole color, it gose on nice and i love the way it looks, the problem i find is it comes off too easy. now i only use foundation or conceler as a primer so maybe if u use urban decay primer potion u might have more luck. I looks nice but come off too easy so i dont recommend it.