L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Butterfly Mascara Reviews

Ranked #27 out of 773 in Mascara

November 08, 2016

Ce mascara fait maintenant parties de mes favorits. Il est très facil d'application et ne laisse aucun grumeaux. Il volumise tellement bien mes cils et il donne un effet false eyelashes, ce que j'aime.

November 07, 2016

While the formula is pretty typical of mascaras, I really like the brush as I could finally paint in those pesky side lashes. It didn't crack or fall on my face unlike some mascaras do.

November 07, 2016

The product is great and the mascara does what it says - bold volume that brings out your lashes. The only reason I wouldn"t buy again is because of the clumping - if you layer this mascara there is bound to be clumping which falls onto your cheeks and messed with the rest of the makeup - a shame :(

October 26, 2016

This is a really good lengthening mascara. It's not clumpy at all and it separates my lashes. I love using it on my lower lashes because the wand isn't too big and I don't get any product on my skin.

October 26, 2016

CE MASCARA EST FANTASTIQUE! mes cils sont assez pâles en généra et avec ce mascara mes cils était noir foncés et extrêmement recourbés sans même utilisé de recourbeurs de cils. Mes cils paraissaient longs et "curvé" et ce, durant toute la journée. Le seul point négatif est que la brosse est un peu fragile, après 1 an (car j'ai réutilisé la brosse tellement j'aimais son effet) elle est fragile car quand je l'utilise la brosse bouge beaucoup..

October 07, 2016

J'adore ce mascara! C'est le meilleur! Il allongé gens mes cils sans grumeaux ! Il est facile à appliquer et me donne l'impression de faux cils ! Je l'adore!!

September 25, 2016

I purchased this at Walmart the other day for about 10 dollars. I purchased because it was waterproof. Well I absolutely am in love with this beautifully designed container of mascara. The way the brush is made it covers every lash in one sweep, not to mention it even fans them out so you don't have to do it yourself. Seriously this is the best mascara I have ever tried.

July 17, 2016

I tried this mascara because I was looking for a product that doesn't flake. Well, this product is amazing! I applied it at 6AM & it lasted all day. My lashes looked long and full and it did not flake. I was amazed at how light it felt on my lashes. Usually at the end of the day I can't wait to get my mascara off my lashes, but I forgot I was even wearing it! I would definitely recommend it!

July 16, 2016

Je l'adore, c'est le Meilleur mascara à vie, belle définition et extension des cils!!! Je le recommande à toutes. Aussi disponible résistant à l'eau, on aime.

June 30, 2016

Currently using this the past couple of weeks now and really like how it sweeps over all my lashes and seems to cover all of them in one big sweep. You need to be careful and apply slowly or you may get some in unintended places though. It covers well, the fact that it also somewhat curls my lashes at the same time is a bonus. It provided lots of lash volume too. It is not clumpy or lumpy, it goes on smooth and usually one coat will do it fo rme. A really good quality mascara. I use dark brown as I am a blonde and black seems to appear too dark and brash for me.