L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Butterfly Mascara Reviews

Ranked #26 out of 801 in Mascara

January 18, 2017

J'adore le mascara Voluminous butterfly de l'Oreal. c'est mon préféré depuis plusieurs années maintenant. Il fait les cils longs et fins, bien séparés, ne fait pas de paquets. On a donc un regard naturel mais sublimé. Je ne l'échangerai pas!

January 17, 2017

I love this mascara! I think the formula is amazing and have very minimal smudging near the end of the day which is a win in my books. The brush is unique and a little strange but I find works well getting all oh my lashes. I don't know why I haven't repurchased this again yet.

January 17, 2017

I don't like this mascara. I find it doesn't do a good enough job of making my lashes fuller and longer and also it clumps so much even when I first stared using it. Normally after a while I know mascara clumps but this did after a day or two

January 17, 2017

J'ai été déçu par ce mascara de L'Oréal, pourtant j'aime bien leur mascara habituellement, mais celui ci non. Je n'aime pas trop la brosse, elle colle mes cils ensemble, donc j'ai l'air d'avoir la moitié moins de cils, ça ne donne pas un bel effet. Ils sont recourbés, mais ils sont tous collés.

January 08, 2017

This mascara gets bad reviews due to the brush. I find it clumps and doesn't allow for even application. Usually I will bear with it and use it until the bottle is gone but this is one I just tossed because it would just sit in my make up bag for ever.

January 08, 2017

I love this mascara, its not to thick but not to thin. It is perfect. It looks like it adds length and thickness. It doesn't clump and the price is good

November 08, 2016

Ce mascara fait maintenant parties de mes favorits. Il est très facil d'application et ne laisse aucun grumeaux. Il volumise tellement bien mes cils et il donne un effet false eyelashes, ce que j'aime.

November 07, 2016

While the formula is pretty typical of mascaras, I really like the brush as I could finally paint in those pesky side lashes. It didn't crack or fall on my face unlike some mascaras do.

November 07, 2016

The product is great and the mascara does what it says - bold volume that brings out your lashes. The only reason I wouldn"t buy again is because of the clumping - if you layer this mascara there is bound to be clumping which falls onto your cheeks and messed with the rest of the makeup - a shame :(

October 26, 2016

This is a really good lengthening mascara. It's not clumpy at all and it separates my lashes. I love using it on my lower lashes because the wand isn't too big and I don't get any product on my skin.