L'oreal Paris Voluminous False Fiber Lashes Mascara Reviews

Ranked #53 out of 821 in Mascara

December 21, 2016

I buy a new mascara every time I see one that catches my eye. (no pun intended)
    Tried and true I've been using this mascara for years! A great buildable one step false fiber mascara that washes away easily at the end of the day. If you are using this you WILL have a good lash day girl.

August 29, 2016

This mascara makes wonders. It does the exact same thing as the Lancôme Hypnose Star Mascara but for a fraction of the price! I recommend it to all those ladies that want long and very well defined lashes!!

July 28, 2016

I loved this when I first bought it. After a few weeks however, it's become very clumpy and leaves little chunks in my lashes. Not a good look. It smudges super easily as well. I love how dark and pigmented it is, but sadly it's just not wearable anymore.

June 10, 2016

I've been absolutely loving this mascara and I use it everyday. It makes my lashes look long and thick. The colour is really pigmented as well. I love how my lashes look compared to what they look like with other mascaras. The price isn't bad, I think it was around $14 from my local Shoppers. I will likely repurchase this mascara when mine runs out!

May 10, 2016

This mascara used to be one of my favourites. It gives me dramatic volume and lenght. The only problem is that the formula is dry, and it tends to dry quickly in the tube. I dont buy it anymore cause it lasts only a month for me, so i keep buying new tubes but its a good mascara.

March 19, 2016

This drugstore bought mascara is the best everyday wear mascara that I've found. If you want to keep your expensive mascara for special evening when you want to make an impact with you eye makeup, then an everyday great mascara is the l'Oréal Voluminous False Fiber Lashes Mascara. There's never any clumps. It's glides on easily and quickly; exactly what's needed for a that quick make-up morning routine!

February 05, 2016

I tried a lot and it's definetely the best! Mes cils paraissent plus longue et il ni a aucun moton!

August 05, 2015

This isn't my favorite mascara, but it's definitely in my top three. I don't really agree with the fibers claim - I don't really see any fibers in the mascara itself and I never see them on my lashes. Other fiber mascaras (like the Too Faced one) are full of visible fibers. So if that's what you're looking for, this isn't it. This is a good lengthening and separating mascara, and it's fairly priced.

Updated On: August 16, 2015

I wanted to update this review by saying that I've recently been experiencing a lot of flaking and couldn't figure out what it was. I realized that it's this mascara and the flakes that are falling under my eyes include both mascara flakes and teeny little "fibers." I've changed my mind about recommending this. There are better mascaras out there!

July 27, 2015

I LOVE this mascara. I've been wearing it for years and have had so many women comment on my lashes, thinking I was wearing falsies or had gotten extensions done. It is perhaps my number one beauty product, with the only other mascara being Dior's The Show. But given the hefty price of the designer tube, I'm sticking with the Loreal mascara

May 03, 2015

The False Fiber Lashes mascara does not weight down your lashes like some of other mascaras, this is especially good for Asian girls who don't have natural curl in their lashes. You just need to curl your lashes once using the lash curler before you apply this mascara and the curl will maintain its shape because of the fiber in the mascara.

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
    Tattoos