L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Million Lashes Excess Mascara Reviews

Ranked #17 out of 775 in Mascara

L'Oreal's legendary Mllionizer brush is bigger than ever to separate and build each lash evenly from root to tip. The mascara features a built-in, anti-clump wiper that removes surplus mascara for a clean and impactful effect. Plus, the ultra black formula amplifies each individual lash for a dramatic lash effect.

No clumps. Intense maximized volume. Combines bold volume with clean definition. Bigger Millionizer brush separates and builds each lash evenly from root to tip. Anti-clump wiper removes surplus mascara for a clean and impactful effect. Ultra black formula amplifies each lash for a dramatic lash effect

November 29, 2016

This is hands down my favorite mascara. Pumps up the lashes, last considerably longer that most. All day wear. Reapply for night. Coverage is great. I always have people commenting on how gorgeous my lashes are! This stuff works so good you look like you have extensions or falsies!

October 01, 2016

this is my favourite mascara for the price. it is not too expensive and seems to last me a while. i usually use it once a day and my lashes are pretty light so I buy the black colour. very easy to remove with a face wipe

September 29, 2016

I love this mascara I wear it all the time..... I usually have a hard time with mascara bothering my eyes ( itching and burning) but not this one I love it!

September 23, 2016

I have short, skimpy, bare-there lashes so I'm pretty picky about my mascaras! I need them to add volume and length, and from the dozens of brands I've tried before, very few actually work for me.

I've only tried the Voluminous Million Lashes mascara a few times, but I'm not a big fan so far. It has a fat rubber bristle brush, which I find tends to not build as much volume, but is better for separation and definition. The formula is OK and doesn't smudge.

I will keep using it since I prefer the formulation when it isn't as "wet", and hope it starts to work a little better! For now, I apply this mascara first and then layer with another one that builds more volume.

September 23, 2016

Mascara qui donne assez de volume et de définition aux cils.
Bon produit ,.application facile,.sépare bien les cils et le prix est très abordable. Le produit s'enlève facilement au démaquillage.

September 23, 2016

I had high hopes for this mascara, however I found it to smudge onto the skin on top and bottom rim of my eye and it looked clumpy with more then one coat. At first I thought too much product was on the wand and I wiped some extra off and tried again but even with less product I still found it smudging.

September 13, 2016

I was on the search for a mascara that gives me long lashes that pop! So I only trusted this product and I was happy that I did. I would recommend this product to anyone who was on the look for a long lash look. Its made with fibers and such I love It and I just apply coat after coat after coat. I wish I could keeo this In a life time supply But, Hey!! I love It and so will you.

August 21, 2016

Voluminous million lashes mascara was easy to apply and gave a thick look without adding many layers. The brush was thick and did an even job of application. I love this mascara and use it for special evenings out. It also washes off well with my usual cleanser.

August 12, 2016

My favourite mascara yet! Does a good job of fanning out my tiny lashes and adding length and volume without clumping. Definitely worth it if you have short, straight lashes like mine.

August 06, 2016

This is one of my favorite mascaras that I continue to come back to. I have a lot of lashes but they are fine and this mascara just makes the most of them. It doesn't require multiple coats and provides all day wear without flaking and smearing.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products