L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Million Lashes Excess Mascara Reviews

Ranked #17 out of 859 in Mascara

L'Oreal's legendary Mllionizer brush is bigger than ever to separate and build each lash evenly from root to tip. The mascara features a built-in, anti-clump wiper that removes surplus mascara for a clean and impactful effect. Plus, the ultra black formula amplifies each individual lash for a dramatic lash effect.

No clumps. Intense maximized volume. Combines bold volume with clean definition. Bigger Millionizer brush separates and builds each lash evenly from root to tip. Anti-clump wiper removes surplus mascara for a clean and impactful effect. Ultra black formula amplifies each lash for a dramatic lash effect

March 16, 2017

I have used L'Oréal Mascara for many years and thought I would give this one a try. I don't find it gives you the volume it says it's supposed to and I find it is flaky. By the end of the day, my eyes are itchy. I find my eye lashes have been falling out.

March 10, 2017

Another great drug store mascara! No one comes close to L'Oreal as far as great value and exceptional products. Love the wand on this mascara although the formula is a bit thinner than other similar products from this brand. You definitely have to use a few coats to get the same effect as others but if you're in the market for a mascara with a very real look and decent price, this is a winner. Best for those looking for lengthening despite the name. As someone whose not gifted with lashes for days, I found this did give me a bit of a boost in volume but not as much as the name implies. Still an overall great product!

February 05, 2017

This is one of the better waterproof mascaras that I have found for a great price! I use it daily and it never smudges! I also layer it over other non-waterproof mascaras for a different look!

January 13, 2017

I love this mascara! It makes my lashes look longer and fuller, I wear glasses daily and contacts occasionally, it has never bothered my sensitive eyes. I usually try to buy it on sale but I do find a little goes a long way. Also had no clumping issues with this brush!

January 08, 2017

Always on the look out for great mascaras and this is one of them. The color is great and the application is smooth. I love the brush that is included and it allows for even and non flaky application. The waterproof version did have a scent to it that i would have been happy with out but the quality is great for sure.

November 29, 2016

This is hands down my favorite mascara. Pumps up the lashes, last considerably longer that most. All day wear. Reapply for night. Coverage is great. I always have people commenting on how gorgeous my lashes are! This stuff works so good you look like you have extensions or falsies!

October 01, 2016

this is my favourite mascara for the price. it is not too expensive and seems to last me a while. i usually use it once a day and my lashes are pretty light so I buy the black colour. very easy to remove with a face wipe

September 29, 2016

I love this mascara I wear it all the time..... I usually have a hard time with mascara bothering my eyes ( itching and burning) but not this one I love it!

September 23, 2016

I have short, skimpy, bare-there lashes so I'm pretty picky about my mascaras! I need them to add volume and length, and from the dozens of brands I've tried before, very few actually work for me.

I've only tried the Voluminous Million Lashes mascara a few times, but I'm not a big fan so far. It has a fat rubber bristle brush, which I find tends to not build as much volume, but is better for separation and definition. The formula is OK and doesn't smudge.

I will keep using it since I prefer the formulation when it isn't as "wet", and hope it starts to work a little better! For now, I apply this mascara first and then layer with another one that builds more volume.

September 23, 2016

Mascara qui donne assez de volume et de définition aux cils.
    Bon produit ,.application facile,.sépare bien les cils et le prix est très abordable. Le produit s'enlève facilement au démaquillage.