L'Oreal Paris Youth Code Day/Night Cream

L'Oreal Paris Youth Code Day/Night Cream Reviews

Ranked #441 out of 604 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

April 04, 2015

This is a really nice moisturizer! It's kind of heavy for the day so I use it at night and I love what it does for my dry skin. Plus it's more affordable compared to something like Lancome or clinique.

February 21, 2014

I love this face cream, it works better than anything else!

May 04, 2011

I've tried the day cream with SPF 30, and I would recommend to those with DRY skin.

I used to have super dry skin so had I tried this moisturizer a few months ago it would have been perfect for me. The texture is thick but not greasy, it goes on smooth and feels very moisturizing. I would highly recommend this to anyone with dry skin. I find it has the high quality feel without the high quality price tag.

However, I've made some lifestyle changes and have noticed that my skin is not dry anymore! I wouldn't have even noticed if I didn't get a pimple right after I started using this cream. I never ever get pimples, so for me the tiny pimple was very startling. I stopped using the cream and used something with salicylic acid for the pimple. Pimple went away, I tried the cream again and another one appeared. After 3 such pimples I realized it's the cream that's doing me in. I figure because my skin isn't super Sahara desert dry anymore, this uber moisturizing cream is causing breakouts. I've stopped using the cream and have stopped getting any more pimples.

Moral of the story: I highly recommend this product if you have dry skin. If your skin is normal, combo or oily, steer clear. This may break you out. I don't remember ever getting a pimple, so if this thing broke me out, I'd say it's heavy duty and not for the average skin.

I believe this product does an awesome job for those it is intended for. I just wish they had a Dry, Normal, Oily formulas so the rest of us non-dry skin folks could enjoy it.

Should I get dry skin again I'll definitely repurchase this and use it, but for now I'm staying clear.

February 25, 2011

Take a look at the local pharmacy shelf and find commoner bliss. A day night cream that works like a charm. It goes on super smooth, feel like a great compliment after using the eye cream and the serum. It rubs in to my face like a dream and does not leave my skin feeling gross and oily one bit. Using it at night makes me feel great and is perfect to go on under my makeup as well.