Amazing

l'oreal Root touch up Reviews

Ranked #122 out of 287 in Hair Colour

1.5/5

February 27, 2017

I found that the spray didn't work very effectively even after multiple shots. And it got all over my fingers. My husband went to hug me and it rubbed off on him too. Good concept, but doesn't cover gray and rubs off everywhere.

February 17, 2017

When using this product i found that it made my hair sticky and turned my scalp different color. It also did not match my hair color even though my color is brown.

June 25, 2016

i love the coverage from this product, it covers my gray roots really well, and blends well with my own (not my real!) hair colour. it lasts well between shampoos and is super easy to use.
    i'm not a big fan of the way it feels in my hair, but i use virtually no product usually, so if you're used to stuff in your hair, maybe it won't bother you. i forget it's there and scratch or rub my head and the dye comes off on my hands, but that's my own fault. it's a little pricey, but i think i trust the brand, so don't mind spending a bit more.
    i'd definitely say to try it if your hair grows more quickly than you'd like to colour it, .like mine does.

June 06, 2016

It is perfect for those quick touch ups! Especially a mom like myself who does not have alot of time to colou,r or always afford to colour my hair. Its feels a little but like a dry shampoo.

Microwaving Tim Hortons' Cups

tricialemieux added a new review for
    Glaceau Vitamin Water

jmca has posted in the forum topic
    Anyone tried Monat hair care?

makeup