L'Oreal Sublime Bronze Mousse
Good

L'Oreal Sublime Bronze Mousse Reviews

Ranked #44 out of 130 in Self-Tanner

August 11, 2015

Yuck.....left me with streaks of orange all over. And does not smell good

August 11, 2015

Seeing this on special at walmart for 9$, I though ''what the heck'' ill give it a try. 1st application was ok I guess...a tad on the orangy side compared to the Fake Bake I usually use. 2nd appication, the pump stopped pumping...and the color is just way too orange for my liking...much rather the olive base color!

July 20, 2015

This has become my newest summer essential! I was skeptical at first because I've used other L'Oreal self tanners and had disastrous results but I decided on a whim to give it a shot. So glad I did!

This mousse is very easy to use. It is tinted so you can see what areas have been done. It dries fast, streak free and it doesn't have an overly strong scent which is a huge plus. It gives you instant colour and then darkens throughout the day. As a very fair person I was impressed by the beautiful colour I got, a medium bronze that looked very natural. Not too dark and definitely not orange. It can be applied daily until you get the colour you desire and then maintained by applying again every other day.

One of the best things about this tan is that it fades evenly. It took just over a week to fade completely and it did so uniformly.

I highly recommend this self-tanner to anyone who wants a good looking, affordable tan. Don't forget to shave/wax, exfoliate and moisturize first to get the best results!