loreal total reapir 5 Detangling care Reviews

Ranked #206 out of 2203 in Hair Care

September 20, 2016

Doesn't do anything it claims. I have fine, coloured shoulder-length hair which tangles easily. I have to use at least 20 sprays of this product to be able to comb through my hair, and even then I am pulling on it. It does not work as a detangler at all. Will be throwing out what I have left and never purchasing again.

June 21, 2016

I love this product! No matter how much conditioner I would use in the shower when I got out my hair would be so tangly! Since I started using this I haven't had an issue and my hair is much more shinier and healthier! It definitely does what it says it's suppose to!!

April 03, 2016

This product smells good and helps detangle but is not in anyway going to add moisture and condition your hair. It does not 'repair' your hair. It is a basic detailer spend 10 $ more for a higher quality one.

April 01, 2016

As far as detangling sprays go, this one is fairly good. It is decently priced and it smells so wonderful! Nice and clean smelling. It does smooth hair very well, even fine hair. The only problem is that it isn't actually very moisturizing/conditioning to dry or damaged hair. A bottle also doesn't go very far.

April 01, 2016

This stuff is a life saver! My hair gets so frizzy and knotted when i go without it. I've dyed my head so many colors, only the L'Oreal total repair 5 line has been able to make it feel healthy again. I seriously couldn't live without this stuff OMG.

February 17, 2016

I got to try these products by a review company and they are amazing. My hair is so damaged from colouring, blow drying and flat ironing it over the years and it mended my split ends and my hair looks so healthy! I love the 3 step system shampoo conditioner and the leave in conditioner.

December 15, 2015

Yes! With curly coarse hair this is a must have! And smells wonderful too :)

December 15, 2015

This is my favorite hair product. Only spray I've ever found that actually has made my hair softer and feel healthier. Love love love

December 04, 2015

This detangling spray works very well, I usually do not like leave in conditioners of any sort, as they make my hair feel either sticky, weighed down, or stringy. but this one did not do that, it made my hair smooth, soft, and shiny. it does have quite a strong smell, but I don't mind it.
    It has protein in it so it's very good at replenishing dry damaged hair. just make sure you only use it no more then once or twice a week because protein is not good for your hair constantly.

November 09, 2015

Love this spray. The prie is great. I use it on my daughters hair as well very easy to brush after I apply it.
    Be sue not to spray too much otherwise your hair looks greasy. You dont need much.