L'Oreal True Match Mineral Pressed Powder Reviews

Ranked #106 out of 340 in Powder

August 25, 2016

We all try many different brands and often they don't cover well or don't stay on long enough but this product covers almost everything without looking like I have to much make up on and it stays all day. I also have oily skin and often it would show within an hour or so and with true match mineral powder even at night my skin still looks great.

June 30, 2016

OK. I found the non mineral pressed powder went too fast. This blots on nicely, sets my make up, and fits in my bag, without taking up too much room. I like physicians formula mineral wear, but I like this for my purse. Good buy!

May 19, 2016

Worst product ever made the lid broke off second day I bought ... designed horrible definitely not worth buying ..would not recommend this product to anyone

October 01, 2015

This powder is great to set a liquid foundation for all day oil control and provides an even matte finish. It comes in light which is awesome, as it is hard to find a pressed powder that isn't too dark for pale skin. It is effective and easy to apply with the included sponge as well as with a powder brush for a lighter coverage.