L'Oreal Visible Lift CC Eye Concealer

L'Oreal Visible Lift CC Eye Concealer Reviews

Ranked #243 out of 413 in Concealer

September 14, 2016

I love this concealer. I have blue undertones under my eyes, and concealers can be difficult to hide as they are typically made for those with dark circles (orange/brown undertones). I love gow this has a quick to dry feeling, and it goes on tacky (as if it sticks to your skin).
    The only thing I dont like is the roller. I like to use a concealer brush, and it can be difficult with the roller. I often need to shake the product and work the roller to try and get more product on it. It's a mystery as to when it will be empty, and I dont like mysteries lol.

May 15, 2016

I really love this product. It instantly brightens my eyes and helps me hide my dark circles. I haven't been able to find anymore to repurchase, but as soon as I do I will be buying some.

February 28, 2014

The CC label definitely threw me off, for the most part, CC's aren't that pigmented so I didn't have high hopes for this liquid rollerball concealer. I was actually pleasantly surprised. It really lives up to the 'visible lift' name. It is very brightening and conceals under eye circles without being thick or cakey. It makes you look alert and awake. I would definitely try this again. If it had a de-puffer action, it would be even better!

stewartsmom has posted in the forum topic