L'Oreal Youth Code - Day/Night Reviews

Ranked #477 out of 1145 in Facial Lotions & Creams

February 08, 2016

I love this anti wrinkle cream! The first this I noticed is it was very thick and rich which I love. I also noticed a pretty immediate brightness to my face. It smells great! The regular price was ok I got mine on sale for 12.99 so it was my first time using it, but I would definitely buy again.

April 29, 2015

Love this for under makeup because it's not too heavy and absorbs in really fast

April 07, 2015

Great product line. It moisturizes skin very well. Smells nice. You wont need too much of the product per use. I have pretty dry skin, so "wet" and well moisturizing creams are the ones Im looking for.

April 07, 2015

This Product works well on rough dry skin. I have noticed reduced redness and reduced lines on forehead and eyes. It is definitely worth the money

March 24, 2015

Being 23, my skin loves playing tricks and I am absolutely not down.

I have very acne prone, combination and uneven skin which makes it pretty close to a nightmare when trying to apply make up.

I pair this with the Youth Code Serum every morning and night. After a few minutes of setting in, my skin transforms into that of a goddess.

The price is very reasonable as well compared to high end brands.

April 04, 2014

Qualité prix, c'est une des meilleurs crèmes. Elle hydrate bien et la peau semble plus jeune en quelque jours.

March 24, 2014

Wonderful moisturizer for day or night. leaves my skin soft and moisturized. Noticeable reduction in fine lines.