Love Child Organics

Love Child Organics Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 129 in Baby Food

September 15, 2016

Yes! Organic baby food? Lots of varieties? Vegetables included? Sign me up! My baby loves these and we get them all the time! I also buy them for play dates. Perfect for on the go'

September 07, 2016

Love the organic baby food. Has natural ingredients and makes me happy knowing she's getting what she needs! Affordable and has many different varieties. 10/10

July 20, 2016

My baby loving it! I like the price, the taste always tasty.the natural ingredients which is very important. And the pouch the design is mess free easy to squeeze great for travelling

July 20, 2016

Healthy, tasty goodness in a very convenient pouch. I have bought spoons that actually attach to the opening and makes it so easy to feed on the go. I feel good feeding these to them as they are organic vegetables and fruits and you know they are good. The ingredient list is very short and healthy. My daughters loved these.

June 29, 2016

Love the variety in flavors, and the convenience of the pouches. They are so great for on the go, and it makes me so happy to have affordable organic options for my little one.

June 29, 2016

Absolute BEST product! Baby loves each and every flavour and there are a lot to choose from! I usually try to buy mostly organic food products for my child and Love Child makes it very affordable. WalMart sells these for 1.00 a pouch so we often stock up. The pouches are a good size as well

May 13, 2016

Great line of baby and child meals and snacks! My 2 kids love their veggie pouches and granola bars. One of the few brands that doesn't add sugar to their food, which I love!

May 11, 2016

I love all products from Love Child. I feel awesome knowing what I am feeding my child is good for them. The squeeze pouches are awesome, and the snack line they just released is amazing. I have never been disappointed with a purchase from this company. All the food is amazing, and has never been turned down by my two children!

March 16, 2016

These are a tad expensive but worth every penny. I stumbled across these on the hunt for snacks for my daughter who has a dairy soy allergy. She is in love with the blueberry carrot bars with chia seeds. They are literally the one thing I can guarantee she will eat regardless of what she is in the mood for! And I think they are delicious too!

December 09, 2015

My baby love these products and the taste of it. As a mom, I agree with the ingredients in the products.