Lululemon Free to Be Bra

Lululemon Free to Be Bra Reviews

Ranked #19 out of 132 in Athletic Wear

June 18, 2016

Luxtreme is my favorite Lululemon fabric. I like how it feels smooth and cool against the skin. Free to Be Bra also has more stretch in my opinion. I'm usually a size 6 but I buy this bra in a size 4. The band does not feel tight and the straps are also not uncomfortable. I can barely feel it's there. However, this has very low support. It is perfect for lounging around and yoga.

May 03, 2016

This bra is very comfortable to wear and I like wearing it when I go jogging or do yoga. However if my husband didn't buy it for me as a gift I never would have purchased it because it isn't worth it for the price. I have bought many other similar bras for half the price and they were just as comfortable. I like the cute designs and colours this bra comes in but I just wish it was cheaper!

March 28, 2016

#Lululemon free to be bra is so comfortable you will not wince at the slightly steep price tag. However you will cheer as the quantity of the pice reflects the quality of the product and the free to be bra by Lululemon is supreme in its qualifications. The shape keeps true to your form even after repeated wears and washes. The designs are trendy and in style and eliminate the need for something over the top. Keeps the girls settled and not getting an unnecessary workout of their own. Look for the seasonal sales to snag great prices. Recccomend and intend to buy again.

March 28, 2016

This bra is totally worth the money! It is more expensive than your typical sports bra but is great quality and very comfortable. This is the best/my favourite sports bra I own and I would definitely consider buying another one!

January 21, 2016

It's expensive to be honest. But it feels luxurious and its a good sports bra. Can you get the same cute, sturdy bra elsewhere. Yeah you can so don't spend your extra bucks unless you really want it.

January 11, 2016

I love lulu lemon anything they are the comfiest sportwear I have ever owned. Being a bustier girl I usually have problems feeling supported in sportbras. (32DD) I don't like the look of the really supportive bras they made they have no lust factor. I was iffy on this sports bra at first because there is less support then most. But after buying and wearing it. I love it. It is my fave one of theirs now.

December 06, 2015

I was a bit hesitant about this bra at first glance, as it's designed for small busted women (I'm 36B) - it just happened to be on sale in the We Made Too Much section, and I couldn't resist.

It's different from my normal Lulu sports bra, but in such a nice way! I LOVE the look of the double straps, and it feels like I'm not wearing a bra at all (but still have the support I need).

I wish I had gotten more than one, but I'll wait for the next time it goes up in the WMTM section.

It has removable cups, and keeps my girls in place.

As usual, I can wear it several times before washing due to the Silverescent material, which keeps bacteria and odors away. I love this, as we do enough laundry on a regular basis and I work out 6-7 times a week!