Lululemon Wunder Under Crop Full-On Luxtreme

Lululemon Wunder Under Crop Full-On Luxtreme Reviews

Ranked #72 out of 132 in Athletic Wear

October 19, 2016

I LOVE these leggings. I have quite a few pairs of leggings from lululemon but these ones are by far my favourite. I wear them all the time because they are so comfortable. They never fall down so you don't have to worry about pulling them up all the time like you do with most other brands. These leggings such you in everyone and make everyone's body look great! I would highly recommend getting these.

February 03, 2016

Who doesn't love Lululemon yoga pants??!! No matter what your size or shape these babies make EVERYONE'S butt look awesome. I can even get away with wearing a smaller size, not sure why. The fabric is luxurious, soft and strong and out of this world! I've had Lulu yoga pants that are years old and the fabric still holds up with absolutely no fabric wear and tear, no pilling or weakened fabric on the inner thigh from those of us who don't have a thigh gap.
The price is way too high but worth it in the end bc they last so long. Love the reversible options too. These are the most comfortable and stylish items to wear when traveling.

May 29, 2015

They are the most comfortable leggings, and my favorite part is that they make you look very slim! I bought this during my 2nd trimester and have been wearing them since! Don't even have to buy maternity pants.
Seriously though, if you have never bought a pair of these leggings, YOU SHOULD! You are 100% missing out!

October 22, 2014

These are so comfy! Perfect for working out, lounging around, or even dressing up- the options are endless! Yes, they are pricey, but I'm so glad I bought these and the quality is so much better than cheaper versions.

September 23, 2014

Oh man.. I don't even know where to begin with how amazing Lululemon is. Being a native born Vancouverite, you better believe I pretty much live in lululemon gear.

These are my favourite go-to pants from the brand. They're extremely comfortable and breathable while still looking fashionable. They're really easy to wear with day time attire while still looking cute.

Not to mention, they last forever!! I still have a few pairs that have lasted me 7 years and counting!

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml