LUSH Cosmetic Lad Moisturizer

LUSH Cosmetic Lad Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #755 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

November 30, 2016

A great moisturizer indeed. It's even great for men after shaving! I love that it soothes my skin as I'm applying it and it doesnt leave a greasy feeling. Smells great and feels great!

April 04, 2016

This moisturizer is meant for guys, but it really doesn't matter the gender. It gets absorbed into the skin really well, and it doesn't leave my skin feeling oily afterwards. I was also told by the Lush sales rep that this moisturizer prevents acne, which is great.

March 16, 2016

I love this moisturizer! It is not super thick or greasy but still works so well! I like to use it before putting on makeup or before bed, it is very versatile

December 05, 2015

This little tub lasts a loong, long time. You do not need a whole lot. It contains soothing lavender, wheatgrass, and aloe vera.

May 11, 2015

I liked this product a lot (I had a sample). Still debating on whether or not to indulge in the full size!

September 13, 2011

leaves your face super soft and feeling great. i usually have dry skin but with this moisturizer its been a god sent. i have soft skin with no dry spots love this product

May 08, 2009

Orange vanilla smells great together and helps moisturize your face/neck area. Good for sensitive skin, it also contains lavender, chamomile, and marigold, wheatgrass, sandalwood, tangerine and cocoa butter.

I have combination skin and found it really nice - not overly moisturizing to the point of greasyness, but just the right amount so I'm not shiny or dry.

Do you always wear ...

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Looking for a winter jacket

Forever 21 Active Wear

gadzooks added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!