Lush Full of Grace Serum Bar Reviews

Ranked #804 out of 1162 in Facial Lotions & Creams

January 29, 2017

This is an amazing serum. I love oily to combination skin and use this Lush Full of Grace Serum Bar as part of my night routine. It glides on smoothly and hydrates my skin. Love it!

December 18, 2016

payed $15 for this serum becuase i thought it would be good for my skin! but nope it made me break out so much and every since ive never used it again. But again, everyones skin is different. this product is just a nono for me

September 29, 2016

I love this serum. It is very soothing and moisturizing, and reduces redness. I like to put it on at nighttime, and in the morning my face looks brighter and healthier.

I wish it lasted a bit longer. It also can be a little awkward to store.

September 23, 2016

Let me start off by saying, this product is probably lovely for certain skin types. Unfortunately, not mine. I asked the girl in store if she thought this would be alright for combination skin. I get dry spots and oily spots so I like to try and keep a balance. She said she had similar skin issues and recommended it. Within a few days I had broken out so bad. I was so disappointed because I wanted to love this. In general, I love Lush. For me though, this was not great.

February 05, 2016

Ce produit est complètement parfait! Hydratant pour une peau super douce et un teint frais. Je l'applique avant de dormir et au matin, tout est absorbé. Il dure extrêmement longtemps et est abordable. MUST HAVE

May 11, 2015

I LOVE this serum bar, I'm on my third one! I love how moisturizing it is also.

September 04, 2014

i love this bar, it is highly moisturizing, and smells wonderful! fresh and effective. they last a really long time, and i use it on both my hands and my face!

February 27, 2013

I tried this bar, on recommendation from a Lush store worker. It was supposed to absorb quickly and leave my skin soft and not greasy. Not so much. I found my face to feel greasy after I used it, and I really didn't like the smell it was giving off - the bar, not my face, hahaha. I don't think it's worth it.

May 29, 2012

Love Lush's innovative concept of developing a face serum into a bar. To use it, I warm it up in my palm and use it like a massage oil to massage into my clean face at night. The serum glides on so well, so it feels like I have a mini facial everyday. The serum bar is not too greasy and it absorbs instantly. The best part is that it is preservative-free so there is absolutely no harmful chemicals, just beautiful fantastic essential oil. I am using my second serum bar now and will continue using it. I see a big difference in my skin and see less wrinkles and dry skin.