LUSH Luxury Pud Bath Bomb
Amazing

LUSH Luxury Pud Bath Bomb Reviews

Ranked #252 out of 843 in Bath & Body

July 15, 2015

This bath bomb is so fun! I love the polka dots that create foamy islands of colour that float on the surface of the water. I didn't think I would enjoy the scent, but I ended up loving the soothing lavender and ylang ylang combination!

May 11, 2015

Loved this bath bomb, but it's not my all time favourite so I don't think I would repurchase.

November 23, 2014

Lil Lush Pud has an attractive design and exciting marvel of pastel colours when dropping into the running bath water. I love the delightfully strong lavender fragrance. I didn't find my skin moisturized after the bath but it felt smooth. A super fun bath bomb that you must experience!

November 23, 2014

Drop this luxuriously relaxing bomb in the tub and watch as a kaleidoscope of colored polka dots float to the surface making pastel islands in the water. Then you'll inhale the magnificent aroma of lavender oil, sweet benzoin and comforting tonka absolute... You may recognize the scent from our best-selling year-round Bath Bomb, Twilight. Sink in for a fluffy, frothy end-of-day soak that will release your worries and set the stage for a restful slumber.