LUSH Ocean Salt Cleansers Reviews

Ranked #829 out of 1021 in Facial Cleansers

March 22, 2017

Such a good facial scrub!Has a perfect balance of exfoliation and moustirization!It can be quite pricey but I love purchasing the smaller tub rather than the large.

January 07, 2017

Love love love it. Amazing. Makes my skin feel so fresh after and to know that I'm using all natural products makese even more happy. Yes even though the price isn't exactly the most cheapest it's definitely worth you buck.

May 06, 2016

My absolute favourite bath and beauty product I have ever owned. I have dry, sensitive skin and surprisingly, using this product actually helped soothe my skin and clear away the dead, dry skin on my legs and face. It smells so wonderful! I buy the bigger jar because it is much more cost effective

April 22, 2016

I was given one of the gift boxes with the Ocean Salt Face and Body Scrub in it. It's one of the smaller sizes of product. I was unsure about using it at first because I didn't want my face to break out, but I'm so glad I used it. I love this stuff! I have super dry skin that can look very dull, but when I use this scrub my skin feels and looks so good.

February 11, 2016

Lushes Ocean salt works so well. Its cost may not be the most pleasing price for a weekly or biweekly face cleanser but i assure you it is well worth the price.

December 01, 2015

This was such a nice cleanser to use. Left my skin soft and did not cause a break out.

December 01, 2015

Very expensive but worth every penny. I love using this with lush's cuticle butter for an amazing foot and hand spa scrub experience.

May 11, 2015

I use this in the summer when I have oily skin because it's salt based so it's drying, and I love it! Really cleanses the face after a long day in the hot weather.

December 05, 2014

I love the sea salt scrub! its a perfect exfoliater for my body, it removes dead skin cells to soften skin. Although it is pricey this stuff works wonders on rough body parts.

September 04, 2014

i love the scent, texture and feeling of my skin afterwards with this one! it makes your skin feel uuber smooth afterwards, but dont make the mistake i did and use it on my face--yikes! the granules were too rough for face use.