LUSH Ocean Salt Cleansers Reviews

Ranked #770 out of 943 in Facial Cleansers

May 06, 2016

My absolute favourite bath and beauty product I have ever owned. I have dry, sensitive skin and surprisingly, using this product actually helped soothe my skin and clear away the dead, dry skin on my legs and face. It smells so wonderful! I buy the bigger jar because it is much more cost effective

April 22, 2016

I was given one of the gift boxes with the Ocean Salt Face and Body Scrub in it. It's one of the smaller sizes of product. I was unsure about using it at first because I didn't want my face to break out, but I'm so glad I used it. I love this stuff! I have super dry skin that can look very dull, but when I use this scrub my skin feels and looks so good.

February 11, 2016

Lushes Ocean salt works so well. Its cost may not be the most pleasing price for a weekly or biweekly face cleanser but i assure you it is well worth the price.

December 01, 2015

This was such a nice cleanser to use. Left my skin soft and did not cause a break out.

December 01, 2015

Very expensive but worth every penny. I love using this with lush's cuticle butter for an amazing foot and hand spa scrub experience.

May 11, 2015

I use this in the summer when I have oily skin because it's salt based so it's drying, and I love it! Really cleanses the face after a long day in the hot weather.

December 05, 2014

I love the sea salt scrub! its a perfect exfoliater for my body, it removes dead skin cells to soften skin. Although it is pricey this stuff works wonders on rough body parts.

September 04, 2014

i love the scent, texture and feeling of my skin afterwards with this one! it makes your skin feel uuber smooth afterwards, but dont make the mistake i did and use it on my face--yikes! the granules were too rough for face use.

December 13, 2009

I first got this as a sample, and it is an absolutely fantastic product. It smells great (reminds me of citrus, particularly lime), exfoliates, and leaves my skin feeling tingly and clean.

When I first bought my own tub of Ocean Salt, I noticed the blue-with-white-speckles layer on top. This is the coarser grains of salt in the formula, and underneath (making up the majority of the exfoliator) is the finer-grained white component of the formula. When it's all mixed together, Ocean Salt is a fairly smooth turquoise mixture.

As with any other exfoliator, you don't need to use it everyday: only a few times a week does it for me. I love how well it works, but I think the price could be a bit lower. However, it does last me a very long time, and I highly recommend this product.

August 25, 2009

This is the only cleanser I put on my face. I have tried many different types of cleanser from a variety of brands and price range. I have okay skin to begin with, but often gets these little bumps on my forehead and on my nose. Cleanser usually work when I first try them and then they don't seem to be as effective. I have been using this for more than a year now and it's still awesome!! The fine salt exfoliates your skin. Once the salt melts, you just wash it off - leaving the skin tight and smooth!! Highly recommended!!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag