LUSH Phoneix Rising Bath Bomb

LUSH Phoneix Rising Bath Bomb Reviews

Ranked #384 out of 843 in Bath & Body

May 11, 2015

FAVOURITE BATH BOMB OF ALL TIME! I love the scent and how it makes the water look

November 04, 2014

I bought this after watching someone release one of these bad boys in their tub. The way it fell and rose, and came apart - I was in love! I've never quite had the same success with it but the the colors and the scent are my favorite. I buy this bad boy all the time!

July 31, 2012

Lush Bath Bombs Phoenix Rising, has a funny story to it's creation.If you've ever read the LUSH We Believe statement on their bags or on their website, you may remember the bit that says we believe “in the right to make mistakes, lose everything and start again”. This new Bath Bomb is a tribute to Lush's belief that great things can rise out of the ashes, just like the mythical Phoenix. Royal purple and gold-dusted, with a cinnamon stick in the center, this gorgeous bomb sinks to the bottom of the tub when you toss it in, and slowly rises up, fizzing out a spicy apple and cinnamon scent. This one rocks...Love it !!

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml