• LUSH Roots Hair Treatment
  • LUSH Roots Hair Treatment

LUSH Roots Hair Treatment Reviews

Ranked #568 out of 2162 in Hair Care

September 16, 2016

I wanted to give this one a try when the lady who worked at LUSH advised me to try. I was in the market for a hair mask anyways. Oh my! This is a really awesome one! The cold effect it has is really nice as I always run hot. My hair felt SO nice after using this and I love the smell!

December 23, 2015

This was an impulse buy but I really love it! My hair feels amazing afterwards and you get a lot for your money. I will say that even though it says it has a long shelf life, clumps started to form after just a few months.

September 11, 2015

I made an impulse purchase at LUSH COSMETICS recently.

I have fine hair and this product targets just that - advertising that it provides volume.

For $20 I got a tub of ROOTS Hair Treatment which you rub on your dry roots and pull down to the hair ends. The directions say to massage the product for 20 minutes but...who has time for that?
The hair treatment texture is smooth with a nice, light smell.

Following the application I washed my hair as usual.
Later in the day I, surprisingly did notice some lift in my hair.
This product is worth a try as either way, the ingredients are natural and can only do your hair good.

May 11, 2015

I love this hair treatment!!! Will definitely repurchase, it's one of the masks that make the largest differences in my hair.

February 27, 2015

As someone with quite voluminous hair to begin with, I didn't notice a significant difference when using this product. I found a huge difference in the natural shine of my hair though! The peppermint scent is so revitalizing. I love treating myself to this hair treatment when I indulge in a bath. The treatment should be massaged in for 15-20 minutes so the bath is a great place to let it sit while you attend to other relaxing treatments.

It will leave your scalp feeling tingly for a few hours after use.

February 08, 2015

Great for fine hair since the main ingredient is peppermint, helps stimulate the scalp. Meant to be volumizing, noticed a small difference. Only down fall is, it says you need to massage it into your scalp for 15-20 minutes for the product to work.

January 23, 2015

Worth every penny for this product. It has saved my hair, I love how soft my hair is after using this

September 13, 2014

I'm all about volume, especially at the root (see what I did there?) Roots Hair Treatment sounded like something too good too pass up when the brand offered a selection of hair products for review purposes, as it's a scalp and hair treatment designed revitalize roots and scalp.

Roots is formulated with a whole lotta mint- mint infusion and mint oils- to stimulate the scalp and olive oil and honey to condition hair. The treatment applies like a mask, as you slather it on and leave it for 5-10 minutes before shampooing out. It has a really nice minty scent, and feels nice on the scalp- a little tingly!- while it's doing it's thing. I love that it only needs a few minutes, as you can easily pop it on in the morning before your shower. The product washes off super easily with shampoo and doesn't leave any sort of 'feel' on hair. So, does it work? I'd like to think so. I found that once my hair air dried- Lush suggests air drying hair after use- my hair did feel really good- better than if I had just shampooed normally. I didn't use conditioner after the treatment, and found my hair was completely soft and didn't need it. My hair felt full and thick, and my scalp felt fresh and somehow cleaner. It's an odd feeling to describe, but a great one too feel. I found my hair stayed cleaner longer after using this too- especially at the roots- which is awesome as I have a high maintenance colour and wash my hair as little as possible.

Sakimitama added a new review for
Bliss Naked Body Butter

tiffy1324 has posted in the forum topic
Finding Dory

Angelwingsx2 has started a new forum topic
Ready for Christmas

Angelwingsx2 has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

wennieyang earned the Beauty Guru badge