M. Asam Vino Gold Radiant Tinted Day Cream

M. Asam Vino Gold Radiant Tinted Day Cream Reviews

1 review
Ranked #990 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

July 28, 2010

Let me start by saying I've never used a tinted moisturizer before, so I really didn't know what to expect.

Radiant Tinted Day Cream by M. Asam's Vino Gold line is billed as an "instant concealing moisturizer" that contains OPC (an anti-oxidant), grape seed oil, coenzyme Q10, and Vitamin C that is intended to care for your skin as it camouflages your imperfections.

What I liked:

* it absorbs quickly - almost too quickly! Depending on the level of coverage you want, you may need to apply extra or thin it out some with another facial lotion.

* it wears extremely well - no caking, settling, or clogging like you'd expect from many liquid foundations

* it evens skin tone and minimizes pores effectively

* I did not experience any additional shininess on my T-zone after being out and about all day, just the normal amount I'd expect when I walk around bare-faced.

This product is a win for those with minor flaws looking to balance their skin colour and make quick work of morning makeup routine. If you have blemishes or moderate/severe pigmentation, this will not provide strong enough coverage. It also does not contain SPF.

Overall, I liked it! I received this product free to review, but would consider purchasing it again when it's out.

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Free trip...where would you go?