MAC Cosmetics Bronzing Powder

MAC Cosmetics Bronzing Powder Reviews

Ranked #176 out of 285 in Bronzer

A lightly frosted, tinted powder that gives skin sheer, natural colour effects and highlights. MAC Bronzing Powder is ideal for enhancing a skin tone or to accent or strengthen a tan. Perfect for that summer-kissed look!

November 07, 2015

A red undertoned product that gives a great bronze look for the face for a medium complexion. Gives s sun-kissed look. A little on the pricey side but again, it's M.A.C. and its a good quality product that lasts a long time.

October 24, 2014

MAC is expensive, of course, but in this case- completely worth it. The bronzer settles on your face to give a more natural look, and that is always what I look for. I never go a day without it and will definitely be purchasing it again.

October 22, 2014

Love love a good bronze and this one is great.

October 06, 2014

The MAC bronzing powder gives you a very natural colour and skin complexion without feeling like you have tons of make up on or shining too bright or pores and holes showing on your skin.

September 09, 2014

Great bronzer! I love the colour and it doesn't have shimmer in it which I really like. Its a matte finish and adds that extra colour to finish everything off. Great bronzer to have!

April 15, 2014

This is a great product from MAC for people like me, who don't like to be out in the sun.
it just gives that slight "hint" of summer color to your face without looking like self-tanning products or giving any appearance of that orange skin color some people go around with. It is a very light, very natural looking!!!! and I just mostly use it very lightly on my cheeks, bridge of nose, hairline and it gives me the look of a hint of sunshine. This comes in a nice compact. Can't stress how natural looking this product is and goes on finely, not powdery or streaky.

June 20, 2011

While I normally don't use bronzers, I decided to give on a try over a recent vacation and have had some good results with MAC lately so decided to give their product a try. I found the bronzer to be excellent - subtle enough that I didn't look like I had poured sparkles on my face, but also noticeable enough to give my skin a very nice subtle shimmer and golden hue. The product was also very light - and didn't feel heavy or oily even in extreme heat. I even used it a few times with some concealer, avoiding my foundation altogether and it looked great, even providing some coverage.