• MAC Cosmetics Lustreglass in Instant Gold
  • MAC Cosmetics Lustreglass in Instant Gold

MAC Cosmetics Lustreglass in Instant Gold Reviews

Ranked #400 out of 654 in Lip Gloss

Two high-powered effects-Lustre and Glass-in one new lip finish, and a collection of extraordinary shades. This amazing ornamental finish shines the lips with hi-shine overlaid with various tones of pearlized glaze. Beyond sexy.

August 24, 2015

This is one of my favorite glosses of all time. It adds such a shimmery beautiful tint to your lips. In my opinion Mac glosses are the best.

August 26, 2011

This is my go- to gloss! Instant gold is one of the few products from Mac i have repurchased time and time again! Great product and not sticky at all! Looks great on almost everyone!

April 27, 2009

this lips gloss really make me look very sexy !!

I love it so much !!

December 04, 2008

I got this lip gloss from the M.A.C Gold After party with DSquared2 and agree it is fantastic. I would normally not buy a lip gloss that is supposed to be gold coloured but this is actually a beautiful clear gloss. The scent is very subtle and reminds me of chocolate. It's not too sticky, lips look gorgeous and it lasts for a good amount of time. I would buy this again and definitely recommend it.

December 03, 2008

I received this gloss to review and have pretty much worn it every day since. It has a beautiful gold-champagne tint and wears well alone or over a lipstick. It has a pleasant smell and virtually no taste to it, and is less sticky than most other brands I've tried.

I definitely recommend this gloss!