MAC Cosmetics Techakohl Liner
Good

MAC Cosmetics Techakohl Liner Reviews

Ranked #673 out of 776 in Eye Liner

March 30, 2015

I just found out about this eye lines a few days ago. i went out and bought it and I am SUPER pleased!!!! It stays on forever!!!! I literally have to scrub it off with eye makeup remover. This is something I look for because I have super watery eyes and my makeup tends to smear. Will repurchase this forsure!

February 16, 2011

I find this eyeliner to be absolutely perfect:
(1) it is highly pigmented and comes in a variety of colours (I currently own 4 different colours) AND the colour lasts all day (literally 9 am to 9 pm! and I have watery eyes);
(2) it applies soft and smoothly (it is smudge-able and no tugging required);(3) is contact lens safe (I wear contacts and this does not bother me);
(4) it never needs to be sharpened as it is the mechanical/self sharpening variety (which makes this very portable)
(5) there seems to be quite a bit of product in this tube--I wear liner every day and one pencil gave me approx. 6 months use
(6)it is included in the back- to- mac program (this justifies the cost of the pencil for me!)