Mac Cosmetics Viva La Glam II Lipstick
Good

Mac Cosmetics Viva La Glam II Lipstick Reviews

Ranked #856 out of 1014 in Lipstick

May 25, 2015

I've hit pan and it's the saddest thing ever because I never want to run out!!!

December 06, 2012

I tried this lipstick for a night out on the town with the girls. It didn't really go with my outfit, maybe that's why I wasn't all gaga about it. It went on nice and lasted long though for what it's worth. I would recommend someone this lipstick, just probably not this color.

June 11, 2011

I luuhuv this color! Sometimes I wear it with a very dark liner (try Night Moth) blended towards the middle. It's great like that, or you can add a bright red (try Ruby Woo) in the center of your lips to really make your lips pop. I also wear a very thin coat sometimes, to give my lips that stain effect. Also, every cent of the proceeds from the Viva Glam products goes to the MAC AIDS Fund. Pretty lips and a good cause! Totally justifiable!!

March 10, 2010

This is the perfect red for my fair skin tone! I love it. It stays put and doesn't feather or bleed. It can be a little messy if you aren't careful and get it on your skin though it can stain and be hard to get off. This is my favorite lipstick though. I was told this is the color that Ditta Von Teese wears I don't really know but I think its pretty and would have bought it even with out the celebrity endorsement LOL!

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic