MAC Cosmetics Zoom Lash Mascara Reviews

Ranked #491 out of 775 in Mascara

February 19, 2016

This is my new "fave" mascara!!! I LOVE IT!!!

It's exactly what the description says it is:
"Major drama with instant volume and remarkable length and curl that lasts all day. Creamy, velvety formula builds density and conditions, while feeling light and supple. Ultra-sculpted brush has three-sided fibers to embrace, hold and separate each lash, hugging every curve. Coats in one stroke from root to tip with zero smudging.'

I must add that every time I wear it, people stop me to compliment me, and some even ask, "where did I get my fake lashes from".

I love that I don't have to spend much time to apply it, one stroke, and voila!! perfection :)

August 16, 2015

I have used zoom quite a bit and I like it a lot, it can clump a great deal but this can be augmented by working on the lash a few times with the same brush. It gives a dramatic look.

May 28, 2015

I love this mascara, it adds nice definition on just a casual day. Can get clumpy so you have to be careful.

May 28, 2015

I did not like this at all.

There is a lot of fluid that accumulates on the brush and when applied it becomes clumpy and all the lashes stick together.

I've tried wiping it with Kleenex but find that it is a waste of money because all the fluid is being wiped off. I've tried using a lash separator too and that did not help.

April 07, 2015

This stuff is industrial strength mascara. If you want, long, dramatic lashes, this is the mascara for you. It stays on and doesn't smudge. I love this stuff. The only downfall is the smell of the product. It smells a little chemical-y. Overall, a must try. It's like no other mascara I have used before.

March 11, 2015

I like MAC products and I do like this mascara too, but its very ordinary. It gives you a very natural look. It lengthens but wont give volume. I havent experiences clumping. Probably wouldn't buy it again, just because there are better products (in my opinion) in the same price range.

July 15, 2014

I absolutely love this stuff! I have tried others since I started using this. Both MAC and others and I can't find any I like better

July 10, 2013

I love this mascara. I have short eye lashes and it made them long and thick.

June 05, 2013

I am currently trying out this brand as I am a MAC makeup connoisseur. I find it helps with the little lashes I have. Goes on smooth and not clumpy

February 24, 2013

This mascara coats very well and does not clump. i have short lashes and i felt this mascara made them look longer and defined. i will buy this again.