MAC Eyebrow Pencil Reviews

Ranked #71 out of 262 in Eyebrow Care

March 07, 2017

I love this eyebrow pencil from MAC. It's easy to use, subtle, and you can easily fill in sparse brows. Mine usually last for quite a while before I need a new one. This is definitely my favourite brow solution- easy and natural!

November 26, 2016

Un des meilleurs crayon a sourcil. Je l'adore, il donne un aspect naturel mais très glamour je l'adore. C'est un parfait crayon pour les jeunes filles quiommencent a se maquiller, je vous le recommande vivement!

April 01, 2016

I use the color lingering.
    I do like the convenience of this product. It's super easy to apply.
    I do sometimes use a powder with it too, to make it look more natural.
    I recently heard that MAC tests on animals. I will be looking for a replacement
    product now. Breaks my heart a little. I do love many MAC products but I
    can't support that. Tisk Tisk!

April 01, 2016

I have been using this eyebrow pencil for a while now. I use the shade "Stud" - which is perfect for brunettes, or those with off black hair. The formula is super blendable, and it glides on very easily on the brows. I also find that it does not smudge, or leave any sort of residue on the brows to make them look "fake" or too glossy - It adds the perfect amount of density in areas that seem sparse, or misshaped. The only downside to the pencil is that I find it does run out fairly quickly, but it is pretty affordable (retails at around $20).

March 24, 2016

I like this product because I have eyebrows that are long and fine. It gives my brow definition while looking natural and not "penciled in". Be sparing with the amount you draw on at first they change can be overwhelming but that's with any eyebrow pencil.

September 23, 2015

I love this eyebrow pencil from MAC! It's smooth, creamy and goes no nicely. Only thing is it is costly and it does not last very long for the price as you have to sharpen often.

July 28, 2015

MAC EYEBROW PENCIL;

I use the color lingering.
    I have light brown eyebrows, this color work s perfectly!
    I had the makeup artist blend in the right color and it is perfectly blended in!

The eyebrow pencil lasts all day, lasts long, just a little of the pencil is needed for all day coverage.

Only downfall, is little of the product is actually inside the pencil.
    Also the eyebrow pencil once you open up you can't screw back in, so you have to be careful how much you open up of the eyebrow pencil.

October 30, 2011

For the longest time I didn't think twice about the importance of my eyebrow pencil....I seriously used whatever I had around - a brown eyeshadow, a brown eyeliner...etc. That is, until I bought myself the MAC Impeccable Brow Pencil in Taupe
    This pencil has been in a my makeup bag for about a year now. Sure it got banged up and the plastic cover is cracked big time....but I LOVE this eyebrow pencil. I use it everyday and I will absolutely repurchase it when I'm done. The shade "taupe" matches me really well. I also love how the colour applies (not too light and not too dark either) and it's long lasting (it stays on throughout the day). Also, 70%-80% of the pencil is still left after I've used it for one full year pretty much everyday. So it's totally worth the $18.00 CDN price tag if you ask me.
    I loaded a picture of a swatch of the "Taupe" shade, which is the shade I'm reviewing. I have NC30-NC35 skin tone with dark brown hair - it really looks natural on me and I highly recommend it.
    Feel free to read my reviews and others on my personal blog at http://karen-is-here.blogspot.com/