Mac studio fix nc Reviews

Ranked #15 out of 344 in Powder

September 26, 2016

The foundation is high coverage but it has such an orange undertone, I had to deem it unwearable. I purchased it with help from an artist, so I am sure it was the right colour. When you first put it on it is great but as the day goes on it turns orange.

September 10, 2016

Amazing, but can accentuate wrinkles. Covers dark under eyes though! I use this daily!!!! I find that compared to powder or liquid alone, this is far more superior for coverage!

August 26, 2016

The MAC Studio Fix powder had been truly the best powder I have ever used. It gives me flawless coverage with the lightest feeling. I have used this for years and have recommended it to many friends and family

June 28, 2016

I've been using this powder for 3 years now and although I would like to try out other powders on the market I just keep coming back. This powder provides great medium coverage and works well with my combination/oily skin. It is not cakey or streaky.

June 27, 2016

Holy smokes where have I been?! This little compact is magical. A must have for everyone. Whether you use it to set your foundation or touch up during the day, it does it all.

March 14, 2016

This product is great for a night out. It's keeps your makeup in place all night and your skin stays matte the whole time!! Also if your makeup looks to shiny or you just have shiny skin this product is fantastic!!!

January 24, 2016

Mac has always been a mystery to me. Their stores were constantly jam packed with eager, beautifully made up women of all ages.

"What was so amazing about Mac" I wondered as I perused their makeup. And stopped at their foundation and concealer area. A young woman came over and showed me their Studio fix collection. She tried a Studio fix powder foundation......and I Loved It!

This powder is perfect for summer, stays put and even out skin subtly. I've have tried many of their other foundations, but I always have to have this in my makeup bag. It's definitely a keeper!!!

January 22, 2016

The best medium powder foundation that i have ever used. Goes on lightweight and lasts all day. Gentle on my sensitive skin.

January 20, 2016

using this for over 3years now.. my face loves it, full coverage and lasts for 8hrs.. perfect for everyday use.. highly recommended.

December 16, 2015

Awesome product the coverage is amazing and goes on smooth i love that its a dual formula . Price is kind of costly but its great last me around 6-7months.

eka248 added a new review for