Macademia Natural Oil Rejuvenating Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #720 out of 935 in Shampoo

December 15, 2015

I have dry hair to start with and it's made worse by a health problem. Macademia Natural Oil Rejuvenating Shampoo is fabulous, my hair is soft and silky and looks great all day long. I've tried hundreds of products but this seems to work the best for me. I find I don't need to use as much mousse or styling products because my hair is more manageable.

0.5/5

May 30, 2015

Ugh worst shampoo ever, especially for the price! Smells like dandelions, will not rinse out, leaves roots heavy and greasy looking no matter how little product I use and rinse like crazy, and leaves my ends dry and flyaway! Gross. I bought a LIter of this and the conditioner and I use them both as shaving cream for my legs now.

December 07, 2011

This shampoo is a really great shampoo. Its is a creamy consistency and smells like the "5" gum. I used to straighten my hair cause it was wavy and if i left in natural, it would look frizzy. After using this i can wear my hair naturally. Now, my hair looks and feels great!

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

jayvelyn926 has posted in the forum topic

CherM added a new review for
Smashbox O-Gloss

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches