Make Up For Ever HD Pressed Powder Reviews

Ranked #152 out of 335 in Powder

November 07, 2016

Loved the pressed version over the lose powder, especially with kids around. I use this primarily over concealer in my under eye area and it works great. I don't use on my whole face due to the price and also its a bit white for that. It is definitely my go-to for under eyes though!

April 03, 2015

Love this to fix foundation that has rubbed off around my nose or chin. Looks natural!

March 09, 2015

I was really hoping that this pressed powder would help to reduce shine for me throughout the day, I found with every application, it has left a considerable whitish "cakey" remnant on my skin which was not my cup of tea! Sadly, this will be the last time I will use this specific product. I use their foundation and it has worked wonders, but not this guy!

January 25, 2015

I tried to show you a swatch, but let’s face it this powder does its job because once applied to the skin, it is completely invisible. It has the softest texture, is very fine and makes your skin feel like a baby’s bum! I have been using it after applying foundation and blush making my skin look just a little bit softer, smoother and almost “blurred” in appearance.

I have been religiously using this every single day for the last week because I love that the effect is noticeable, yet subtle enough that everyone will just think your skin is baby soft and wonder what you’re using! This invisible powder works for all skin tones and feels like you have nothing on your face. I have even been using it on top of tinted moisturizer and I can still see a difference in the surface of my skin. When it comes to velvety, flawless looking skin, Make Up For Ever has been doing it for what seems like makeup eons, so I think they hit the nail on the head with this product!

November 15, 2014

The HD pressed powder is absolutely one of my faves.
Not only is it greatfor setting makeup it is also great on it's own.
It really helps to buff out fine lines and the texture is so light.
I also love that this product now comes in a pressed format. Rather than
The loose format. It leaves no mess and is great for travel.
Although the price is up there, you do get what you pay for in this product.
I love it so much I am now using it daily and am constantly getting conpliments
On my glowing skin. Will definitely repurchase.

October 22, 2014

The MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder goes on in a very light veil. Works well when being photographed. Doesn't mattify as well as I'd like, but does a decent job setting my foundation. One shade works for any skintone.