Make Up For Ever Professional Eyebrow Pencil

Make Up For Ever Professional Eyebrow Pencil Reviews

Ranked #166 out of 229 in Eyebrow Care

An eyebrow pencil designed for those who feel their brows are too light, sparse, or uneven.

April 03, 2015

Looks super natural in the brows! You have to use a light hand though or you'll look like you drew your eyebrows on with a sharpie.

June 19, 2014

Lovely pencil, really like it and found the perfect colour for my eyebrows. Goes on smooth and lasts long.

April 12, 2014

Went to Sephora the other night needing a new waterproof eye brow pencil. It has five shades to choose from. Since I have dark hair, I chose number 5 which is the darkest. This eyebrow pencil has a highly concentrated pigment. The texture is smooth, easy to apply and is long lasting. I love it because it looks so natural looking. It was a toss up between the Sephora waterproof brand which is a thinner pencil, harder to apply then the one I bought by Make up For Ever. Cost was about $22.00 which is well worth the price. I believe this eyebrow pencil is good for all skin types. Well again I can't attach a picture. sorry....